Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Friendly reminder that this bop leaked and it deserves more hype!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

praying she put zero effort into the graphics so she can put more effort into the music because if the graphic quality matches the music quality im pretending the album doesn't exist

xMcVPI7.jpg

i dont hate it, kinda cute tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

OMG new logo looks like Greek letters, kinda similar IMO. Which I find interesting, considering her roots are Greek.

Anyway, where can I listen to those snippets y'all talking about? And can someone tell me how Eclipse described 'Superstar'?

I'm also super excited to see album cover and the whole photoshoot for it.

BTW, considering her new logo has Greek similarity, maybe we'll finally see her dressed as a Greek Goddess or something, I think that look would end me! Let's not forget, she posted some ancient Greek stuff on her Instagram a while ago.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

OMG new logo looks like Greek letters, kinda similar IMO. Which I find interesting, considering her roots are Greek.

Anyway, where can I listen to those snippets y'all talking about? And can someone tell me how Eclipse described 'Superstar'?

I'm also super excited to see album cover and the whole photoshoot for it.

BTW, considering her new logo has Greek similarity, maybe we'll finally see her dressed as a Greek Goddess or something, I think that look would end me! Let's not forget, she posted some ancient Greek stuff on her Instagram a while ago.

greek alphabet sweetie i’m so sorry anyone would compare u to that western x carnival font hybrid

i76mrxw.png 

greek alphabet sweetie i’m so sorry anyone would compare u to that western x carnival font hybrid

You can't deny it's similarity. It's not EXACTLY the same, but yeah. Anyway, never mind, I'm not gonna argue with you about that.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

love the logo, love the lime green, excited to hear the single. Hoping this album comes out in April.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna