Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

If I have hundreds of people over 4 years telling me the same lame “joke” every moment I post, then yeah I’d be bitchy in my responses.

The fact she said it's misogynistic to say she's poor just because she hasn't released an album in 4 years & how it would have been different if she was a man makes her response so lame. Like, damn ma, it's not that deep.

The fact she said it's misogynistic to say she's poor just because she hasn't released an album in 4 years & how it would have been different if she was a man makes her response so lame. Like, damn ma, it's not that deep.

I mean she joked about it herself and it’s kind of a trope in the gay/stan community. People don’t say that about males bc it’s a different community

lana stans constantly make fun of lana and we all know marina ain't poor like .... it's not that deep

name changing the thread is gonna take forever though unless like elle checks the thread once and someone mentions it to her or smth

i76mrxw.png 

I see only one

Y'all better stream Baby and Disconnect until we get the single. Two bops deserve all the love. XX

iOitW4U.jpg

Said it for one reason, y'all couldn't figure it out?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She's gone nuts. Read her latest replies on Twitter. She's so bothered that people call her poor. It's not an insult, it's a joke in the fandom.

It's kinda annoying tho. But she should've ignored them instead of giving those kind of responses, like, she's not the only artist that has been insulted via Twitter lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Well, you can disagree with her. I mean Bow Wow got the same joke- but I think the key difference is he instigated it and he’s an asshole in general. Idk why you guys started it with Marina. If anything, it may not be toxic masculinity, but it’s still toxic in itself. Idk how you can consider yourself a fan if you find that shit funny or defensible.

I think it’s really easy for us to say “just ignore it!!” when we’re not the ones getting hundreds of those messages online whenever we post. I’ve seen people delete their social media for less, and Marina did that. But people also got mad at her for distancing herself from social media, so what do you guys want from her? Lmao

Well, you can disagree with her. I mean Bow Wow got the same joke- but I think the key difference is he instigated it and he’s an asshole in general. Idk why you guys started it with Marina. If anything, it may not be toxic masculinity, but it’s still toxic in itself. Idk how you can consider yourself a fan if you find that shit funny or defensible.

I think it’s really easy for us to say “just ignore it!!” when we’re not the ones getting hundreds of those messages online whenever we post. I’ve seen people delete their social media for less, and Marina did that. But people also got mad at her for distancing herself from social media, so what do you guys want from her? Lmao

This

negAbhB.png

" Idk why you guys started it with Marina"

GrGy7v3.png

9wYKOw6.png

I've said this before, but I'm really glad we got Disconnect n Baby tbh. At least it's new music.

Disconnect will remain that girl in the bottom that no one cares cause the production, but I love the lyrics. She's a cute girl at the best

Baby is iconic, it's the song that made her a lil bit more reconigzed, something she deserved. I know Lucy Fancy is disgusting but if it weren't by him, the soung would've been a flop (although it already kinda is). But the production is catchy and nice, and the music video is really good.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

disconnect is cute but it literally lost all the hype/interest it could've had when they dragged it for over 2 years. for literally no reason bc it flopped anyway

baby is cute but the release is so half assed. they should've released it before/during the summer and with j balvin. 

idk why marina thinks dragging out singles is gonna make anything at all... it's doing nothing for your career and for your fans. it's frustrating and it doesn't even make sense. 

" Idk why you guys started it with Marina"

GrGy7v3.png

9wYKOw6.png

Back in 2013. And she didn’t care that people knew because she wanted to finish the visuals for EH. It’s stupid to act like her label didn’t make money off of her after that. It’s not funny in 2019.