Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Anyway, I think there's a possibility part 10 will be posted today. It's 4th Of July, American culture, archetypes.?

that would be cool but where is it? :( it's already 2 here which means it's 7 in the UK right? I don't see it happening. I also don't want to get my hopes up.

In other news, Angel Haze posted a picture of Marina, and now my entire world is spinning. :ohno:

I never would've guessed they hang out! That's kind of cool. I want to listen to Angel Haze now... I actually just listened to one of her songs earlier unrelated to this because someone I know posted it (It started with an I... intuition or something?) and it sounded kind of good.

The first time I hard of Angel Haze was when Azealia dissed her or she dissed Azealia or something, and honestly I never thought of Angel Haze as her own person or musician ever... I always just tied her to that feud. I'd never heard of her before that and I haven't really heard much about her since. 

I never would've guessed they hang out! That's kind of cool. I want to listen to Angel Haze now... I actually just listened to one of her songs earlier unrelated to this because someone I know posted it (It started with an I... intuition or something?) and it sounded kind of good.

The first time I hard of Angel Haze was when Azealia dissed her or she dissed Azealia or something, and honestly I never thought of Angel Haze as her own person or musician ever... I always just tied her to that feud. I'd never heard of her before that and I haven't really heard much about her since.

Even before their beef I didn't like Angel, her flow is lazy

BzhmW.png

"Intuition" is (I think) a cover of the The Weeknd song, and it's nice but not her best...it's an outtake for her album, which should be out soon. ;)

Yeah, Azealia and her both fought over some really stupid stuff, but at least Angel apologized. She's not been around for as long as Azealia, but i.m.o. her music is far superior. 

Why on earth

:noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty: 

basically. it has nothing to even do with banks, i downloaded haze's new york ep and i deleted it soon after.

Yeah, that's really not my thing either...but she has said that her album will include stuff predominantly nothing like anything she's put out so far, so I think in the long run her music is only going to get better. 

Even before their beef I didn't like Angel, her flow is lazy

:oprah2: I can't believe this! :deadbanana: I think she has some of the best flow I've ever heard, and it strikes me as ironic that you as an Azealia fan would ever call someone else out for having lazy flow. :hooker: 

Aa7Jc9J.png

:flutter:

I just wish it was Charli and Angel, and Marina and Azealia...I feel like that would be a much better match. However, didn't Azealia already make a beef with Mar-Mar too?  :usrs: 

I just wish it was Charli and Angel, and Marina and Azealia...I feel like that would be a much better match. However, didn't Azealia already make a beef with Mar-Mar too?  :usrs: 

It was rumored it was about Marina, but how would Azealia steal her sound and look? she wouldn't

BzhmW.png

:oprah2: I can't believe this! :deadbanana: I think she has some of the best flow I've ever heard, and it strikes me as ironic that you as an Azealia fan would ever call someone else out for having lazy flow. :hooker: 

No Bueno is just so terribly bad though...

BzhmW.png

No Bueno is just so terribly bad though...

You think so? I don't mind it myself, but I think the best examples of her flow are her cover of "The Show Goes On" and her song with Rudimental. :legend:

This is obvious bias, Azealia has some of the best flow out there in young female rappers--young rappers, period :hooker:

I'm pretty sure she was talking about Rita Ora ("steal your look and sound" --> Ora jacking both from Rihanna).

Vom, though, Charli + Azealia is an amazing pair.

While we're here, I threw my opinions to the side and listened to some Angel songs for your sake and was unimpressed across the board. So, your turn with Azealia :flutter:

YOU GUYS AREN'T TALKING ABOUT MARINA!!!!!

When she gives us something to talk about, we'll start.

Shh we're luring Madrigal back into the thread full-time.

I'm pretty sure she was talking about Rita Ora ("steal your look and sound" --> Ora jacking both from Rihanna).

Vom, though, Charli + Azealia is an amazing pair.

While we're here, I threw my opinions to the side and listened to some Angel songs for your sake and was unimpressed across the board. So, your turn with Azealia :flutter:

Well, I don't think that she would say that, but then again, I think neither of us are going to change our minds...both 22 proud 2 back down frum tha battul. 

Maybe she could change her mind if she worked with Charli, but that won't erase her troubled past. :toofunny: 

What Angel songs did you listen to? You should've waited for the album, with that attitude of yours...she says it's gonna be far and above everything else she's done so far. :crossed: 

Here are the Azealia songs I've listened to. I shall listen to three more, just for you.  :( 

LJnqyIX.png

Oh, and I'm only in this thread for you, Mr. Hero...don't blow it.  :usrs:

:creep:  :hooker:  :creep: 

Well, I don't think that she would say that, but then again, I think neither of us are going to change our minds...both 22 proud 2 back down frum tha battul. 

Maybe she could change her mind if she worked with Charli, but that won't erase her troubled past. :toofunny: 

What Angel songs did you listen to? You should've waited for the album, with that attitude of yours...she says it's gonna be far and above everything else she's done so far. :crossed: 

Here are the Azealia songs I've listened to. I shall listen to three more, just for you.  :( 

LJnqyIX.png

Oh, and I'm only in this thread for you, Mr. Hero...don't blow it.  :usrs:

:creep:  :hooker:  :creep: 

YOU HAVEN'T LISTEN TO 212???????????????