Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I don't suppose any of you AMAZING people would wanna make a zip of all the unreleased Marina tunes for me and upload it to wetransfer.com ? I'd love you forever. My email is cstefos@gmail.com 

Pretty please? haha 

I don't suppose any of you AMAZING people would wanna make a zip of all the unreleased Marina tunes for me and upload it to wetransfer.com ? I'd love you forever. My email is cstefos@gmail.com 

Pretty please? haha 

There's this tumblr  :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

'Scab & Plaster' is an ~outtake~ in the sense that she wrote it between albums, but she's described it herself as a song that doesn't fit - a true throwback. 

'Sinful' is another TFJ outtake. 

I think 'Sinful' is '09, yeah. 

'Like the Other Girls' is a very, very rough demo she recorded with Greg...now the melody (or at least parts of it) have been used in a song by a Latin-American pop star. 

A clip of the song we now know as 'Just Desserts' was leaked in early 2012, as 'The Other Foot'. I think it's safe to assume that it's an outtake, especially after the interview where she talked about it being intended for a rapper. o.O Then again, maybe not. 

Ooh, I didn't know Sinful was a TFJ outtake. If you have time, could you please list all the TFJ outtakes?  :flutter:

How does she look like Lana at all? :defeated:

I'm happy she's tweeting and instagramming again though! and she recently tweeted about being in a studio called "pop cemetery" and I tried googling it and couldn't find it... But regardless it's great that she's recording!

I don't think it was actually named pop cemetery. I think it was like she was recording in a place where pop music goes to die, hinting that she won't be doing EH type material again

BzhmW.png

i tried to get into Marina very hard, but something about her just doesn't sit right with me.... such a shame, since I admire her creativity.

At least I like to listen to Teen Idle from time to time.

i am nothing and should be everything

Marina just released "Electra Heart" (the song) as a single on iTunes like what the hell

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/electra-heart-single/id791450398

we should all remember this moment when we complain about any delay Lana has...I mean...that is what I call fucking too late

It bugs me everytime I think about the career Marina deserved to have. Hope her next album is a killer she really deserves more recognition

glgcDdT.gif