Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On 9/10/2023 at 12:45 AM, cranekiss said:

but that song is a glorified l+f outtake released in 2020 (less than a year after L+Fs release) its not the same as her releasing a EH inspired song 10+ years after it came out

ezgif.com-optimize_3.gif

iirc, about love was recorded post-lf?

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

On 9/9/2023 at 8:31 PM, Embach said:

According to her Instagram stories, she's in Paris right now and she looks so beautiful! :wub:

Marina-1.jpg

Marina-2.jpg

Marina-3.jpg

Marina-4.jpg

girl this looks like Tokyo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

She stayed in a Japanese themed hotel in Paris, she always had that obsession for Japan :prettyhurts:

url%5D

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

It looks pretty tbf. Could be in the sketchiest area ever but I’d still go there 

Just now, Embach said:

She stayed in a Japanese themed hotel in Paris, she always had that obsession for Japan :prettyhurts:

Her parents conceived her there so she feels a connection there. My parents conceived me in their bed but I don’t feel a connection to that :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Tana Mongeau said:

It looks pretty tbf. Could be in the sketchiest area ever but I’d still go there 

Her parents conceived her there so she feels a connection there. My parents conceived me in their bed but I don’t feel a connection to that :toofloppy:

Yeah, I knew that Japan story (her sister was even born there if I'm not wrong) and also :thumb3: bed connection lost

url%5D

2 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

honestly that was one of the weirdest parts of the L+F era, telling us not once but TWICE that her parents fucked/she was conceived in nagasaki, calling herself a ‘nagasaki baby’ girl you know that doesn’t make you Japanese right:toofloppy:

Marina's Instagram stories from yesterday. A recap of her summer.

I forgot to share these yesterday so I'll share them today. Why am I sharing these? Because she's a beauty, she looks like a goddess there, like always! Godrina serve! :worship::legend::flutter:

Marina1.jpg

Marina2.jpg

Marina3.jpg

Marina4.jpg

Marina5.jpg

Marina6.jpg

Marina7.jpg

Marina8.jpg

Marina9.jpg

Marina10.jpg

url%5D

7 minutes ago, notthatdreamy said:

Her girlfriend is very cute and all but I need the next thing she posts to be an announcement for the release of die Life.

Never coming :eartha:

1 hour ago, notthatdreamy said:

Her girlfriend is very cute and all but I need the next thing she posts to be an announcement for the release of die Life.

I wanna live in that universe.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Is she even doing anything at this moment or just chillin' and reminiscing of Japan, England, California, Greece, Russia or whatever as she did in the past years

original.gif

1 minute ago, vrtvie said:

Is she even doing anything at this moment or just chillin' and reminiscing of Japan, England, California, Greece, Russia or whatever as she did in the past years

her geography era

url%5D

I can’t believe we only have jealousy (one of Marina’s most popular unreleased so much she used to perform it a fair bit) is only available in potato quality 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b