Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5:06

- re package confirmed

- 4 or 5 new songs

- some left overs from froot will perfectly fit in on the re package (#prayforimnothungryanymore)

- she talked about a new name (I couldn't really understand cuz I'm not that good at english and because her accent sometimes makes it really hard for me lol)

Nice interview btw. :thankyou:

She just inspires me so fucking much... It's like everything she goes through I go through, and all 3 of her albums came at the perfect time in my life... (Actually, when I first got into the Family Jewels it was probably before I was even old enough to understand all of it)

I really hope the "Times on my side, there's no rush anymore" song is on the re-release because Ive found that to be an important sentiment to me recently and I find myself repeating it like a mantra sometimes.

I'm excited about the repack! I already felt like FROOT was missing something tbh and IMO I think it will be the icing on the cake  :party:

TjmiIK4.png

She just inspires me so fucking much... It's like everything she goes through I go through, and all 3 of her albums came at the perfect time in my life... (Actually, when I first got into the Family Jewels it was probably before I was even old enough to understand all of it)

I really hope the "Times on my side, there's no rush anymore" song is on the re-release because Ive found that to be an important sentiment to me recently and I find myself repeating it like a mantra sometimes.

The official title is "I'm Not Hungry Anymore" and that part of the song will be transformed since Marina didn't like the old version of the song so it didn't make it to FROOT.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The official title is "I'm Not Hungry Anymore" and that part of the song will be transformed since Marina didn't like the old version of the song so it didn't make it to FROOT.

Wasn't it just because the production on the song didn't fit the album? Did she ever say that she didn't like the song?

lABVyGE.png

Wasn't it just because the production on the song didn't fit the album? Did she ever say that she didn't like the song?

I think overall she didn't like the song, including lyrics because she will only keep the snippet and rework it into a brand new jam.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think overall she didn't like the song, including lyrics because she will only keep the snippet and rework it into a brand new jam.

OH, I see. I'm all here for it tho. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I hope it undergoes a complete change so that someone can leak I'm Not Hungry Anymore and it'll be an unreleased track instead of a demo :creep:

I hope it undergoes a complete change so that someone can leak I'm Not Hungry Anymore and it'll be an unreleased track instead of a demo :creep:

Mmmmmm yaaasss

lABVyGE.png

If it leaks before the release I really doubt she will want to even give it to us.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I was ripping my Froot CD and what's this 15 thing?

tumblr_np13ohJkCK1qcholvo1_540.jpg

also I'm pretty annoyed at how they updated the art last minute from this beautiful browned skin picture

marina_album_final_3_4.jpg

the first few itunes preorders had the first one then ew it changed.

the brown skin one is so perffff. ugh i don't know why they changed it honestly

lABVyGE.png