Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

thats what i was thinking.. that she looked like some movie carachter but i couldn't tell which one ahahaha

btw she looked like a goddess a few days ago, why did she do this?????????????????

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMaDPHpB9bJ/?taken-by=marinadiamandis

I know right?

Well I hope it's a wig or something/she's gonna wear a wig to hide this hair.

giphy.gif

I am totally in love with Marina's new haircut, she looks super cute + I'm always here for the women who decided to shorten their hair! :D
And I am ready for new album since I'm not the biggest fan of "Froot", I don't know why...

nsaalk.jpg

It's been speculated that Marina might drop "and The Diamonds" for her next project, and her Twitter bio is now "MARINA" and of course, the other day she posted a picture of her MARINA necklace, so maybe it could be true. I'd be a little sad if it was tbh.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's been speculated that Marina might drop "and The Diamonds" for her next project, and her Twitter bio is now "MARINA" and of course, the other day she posted a picture of her MARINA necklace, so maybe it could be true. I'd be a little sad if it was tbh.

what's that

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I'd actually welcome this change, but it's probably going to be the album's title than a new stage name

EotAQlJ.jpg

She has enough hate saying she doesn't care about her fans so if she dropped the part of her name that means her fans imagine how much more hate she'd get. I wouldn't mind the change either way though, but it's more likely the name of the project, not her changing her name

9ISvyf0.gif

her changing all her usernames makes sense now... i'm hoping it's just hints about her next project but :ohno:

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

I could imagine it being the name of the next album but it could also be marina trolling like usual

I doubt she would drop and The Diamonds lol she has no reason to?

maybe she's sick of being taken as a band... also "marina and the diamonds" is kinda long but i always felt special because of all that "i am marina and you are the diamonds" thing...

nsaalk.jpg