Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

TFJ > EH > FROOT (however..with that placement in mind Froot (the song) and Immortal still step on my neck to this day.)

also on the savages discourse i like the song but admit i dont listen to it often these days...

also x2 stop acting like saying someone stans EH is an insult sweetie EH is a masterpiece

She's always come off as pretentious to me, i dislike that about her. 

Anyways, I'm excited for new stuff from her!!

I mean that's lowkey part of her. the fact that she wanted to be the indie britney spears, that she got depressed after tfj didn't receive the acclaim she hoped it would've gotten her, etc...

she's kinda pretentious but never in a bad way, or at least not in a very bad way. she's not like noel gallagher (yall gays are gonna go "who??") who thinks hes the shit just because he came out with 2 catchy brit pop songs 25 years ago. or at least, that's how i've always seen her. maybe as time passes she's changed and she's getting further from this. which is kinda sad but i like to remember her as the myspace girl who had a rainbow gif of the dollar sign shifting colors as the background for her myspace page and compared chewing gum to aborting

savages is still a good song, even if it is try-hard

reminds me of CWIMM when lana sings "maybe my contribution could be as small as hoping"

good intentions but it's a bit of a weak sentiment

also yes EH is fantastic but it's still not her best album :hooker:

Speaking of Electra Heart omg just thinking about Marina collabing with Nakata Yasutaka at his prime (2003-2010) omg that flavour! I still enjoyed his work until 2014, after that most of it started to be more EDM and generic, influenced from the west. 

electra heart is marina’s best and that’s A FACT. i’m sorry but tfj and froot don’t have no: buy the stars, teen idle, fear and loathing, homewrecker... do i have to keep going?

also electra heart has the best aesthetics that shaped a whole ass generation in 2012, real tumblr kids can relate.

Obsessions and Radioactive weren't the first perfomed songs in their eras so there's hopes that EM won't be the lead single

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

EH haters just wanna look edgy n cool

we all know it's her best album

electra heart is marina’s best and that’s A FACT. i’m sorry but tfj and froot don’t have no: buy the stars, teen idle, fear and loathing, homewrecker... do i have to keep going?

also electra heart has the best aesthetics that shaped a whole ass generation in 2012, real tumblr kids can relate.

The tea right here!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Anyway... FROOT will remain her best work and that's the actual fact. x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

hermit the frog

HTF is up there

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You