Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I did NOT originally care for Shampain at ALL, but now it's one of my top 5 on TFJ. (also..if u havent already check out this incredible live performance because omg)

I actually saw on instagram a few people saying that the acoustic version of Shampain was amazing. Now I know what they were talking about hehe. Indeed very beautiful!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:​ 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

To the people that asked me for PM them, I guess I can't send already known info & snippets that are on the internet, because some Discord and Charli XCX stans, with the big and majestuous pile of cow they have as a brain, are going to judge me for doing this, even though I bet they have heard and spread these snippets before and had the nerve to call me dumbass. But again, those snippets are on YT, Twitter, SoundCloud, etc. :tea:

Anyway, never thought I'd say this, but Stream Electra Heart! :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

To the people that asked me for PM them, I guess I can't send already known info & snippets that are on the internet, because some Discord and Charli XCX stans, with the big and majestuous pile of cow they have as a brain, are going to judge me for doing this, even though I bet they have heard and spread these snippets before and had the nerve to call me dumbass. But again, those snippets are on YT, Twitter, SoundCloud, etc. :tea:

This argumentation is bullshit. If the stuff is already circulating, that's bad enough as it is, but there's really no need to fuel the fire even more. After the mess surrounding Froot's release and Marina taking a four-year break, one would like to assume that her "fans" wouldn't actively sabotage the release of her new album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This argumentation is bullshit. If the stuff is already circulating, that's bad enough as it is, but there's really no need to fuel the fire even more. After the mess surrounding Froot's release and Marina taking a four-year break, one would like to assume that her "fans" wouldn't actively sabotage the release of her new album.

this tea 

Buy The Stars is one of her best songs and I didn't buy a copy of EH because I couldn't find the deluxe version in my country and I refuse to have that album without Buy The Stars  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains