Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

God, this album is so iconic

Also, what do you guys think the lyrics to the title track are about? Obv the song is meant to serve as an ending to the EH era, and represent the death of EH, but the lyrics themselves are so cryptic

Also I need the proper instrumental to it like I need air to breathe :prettyhurts:

In my point of view, the song is about Electra Heart dying and ascending to the heaven ("Lights they blind me") after living a bad life in the earth ("Only living, living the dark"). And the verses seem to fit with this argument

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

God, this album is so iconic

Also, what do you guys think the lyrics to the title track are about? Obv the song is meant to serve as an ending to the EH era, and represent the death of EH, but the lyrics themselves are so cryptic

Also I need the proper instrumental to it like I need air to breathe :prettyhurts:

Well, I guess it's Electra having flashes, remembering and reflecting about her life while dying lol? I can really see her between life and death. Like @ said, ascending to heaven  :pray2:  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Do we know (/what do you guys think) if the single is a worldwide release or if it's just at 12am per country? Really hoping for the latter 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

@CrazySister

That makes sense taking in consideration that the music video is about short clips of most of the Electra Heart era music videos, from the start (F&L) to the end (Lies)

Also, to add to this, I always thought that these gasps in the song were mean to represent that Electra is crying or dying or both actually. I'll put the acapella for y'all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1SAXI3mt4

0:52 is the first and repeats through the song

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Also, to add to this, I always thought that these gasps in the song were mean to represent that Electra is crying or dying or both actually. I'll put the acapella for y'all:

Love that interpretation, it really makes sense esp. since she killer herself with sleeping pills

also this song's production is v interesting because it def went through quite a bit of changes before it got to what we have now

I really wanna know the backstory for her writing this and teaming up with BetaTraxx (now Karma Fields) for this

negAbhB.png

Leaked video of Electra Heart dying rip

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I can't believe I just heard E.V.O.L. for the first time ever today, I'm- :slay:

OH BABY, DARLING, HOW I'D LOVE TO BECOME YOUR SUICIDE BLONDE

TO LIE BESIDE MY ROMEO....OH WHAT A WICKED WAY TO GO

WKwQ.gif

why was this song left off the album entirely...

First time EVER, ever? :defeated:

In case you've only listened to the (shorter) video edit, here's the full one:

Yes ever! Thanks I did heard the full version and loved it, in my top song from the EH era.

I might have been a little too harsh on Electra Heart in the past, it's cute and aged way better than I thought.

I still feel is her weakest project but it's not as bad as I remember it being on my first listen. :oprah3:

My favorites are Radioactive (A BANGER!), Starring Role, Fear & Loathing, Buy the Stars and Hypocrates. I just gotta say I hate Living Dead, Electra Heart (the song) and Teen Idle bye.  :runs:

8nl2OpX.png

I'm so glad she released EVOL. I can't imagine my life without it.

Best song to listen when you're heartbroken :makeup:

idk where i got this version from, but my EH tracklist goes like this, and it flows soo well.

1.Bubblegum Bitch

2.Primadonna

3.Lies

4.Homewrecker

5.Starring Role

6.The State of Dreaming

7.Power & Control

8.Living Dead

9.Teen Idle

10.Valley of the Dolls

11.Hypocrates

12.Fear and Loathing

13.Radioactive

14.Sex Yeah

15.Lonely Hearts Club

16.Buy the Stars

17.How to be a Heartbreaker

Also, imagine her releasing a Super Deluxe for the 10th anniversary 

18. Su-barbie-a

19. Just Desserts

20.EVOL

21.Electra Heart

22. random

23. random

24. random

25. Electra Heart BettaTrax Extended version

I still feel is her weakest project but it's not as bad as I remember it being on my first listen. :oprah3:

Imagine how much more powerful Die Life and Electra Heart would be if they stayed separate projects  :crai:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina