Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Can't believe L+F demos are leaking first than FROOT demos wtf

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

that’s not even a proper demo, it’s a piano idea lol

that's what a demo is, sis - a demo is just a rough idea. that can range from banging on a piano to having a proper production that isn't mixed and sounds closer to the released.

Okay, so I just listened to that snippet and this demo seems to be beautiful tbh. But the production on the final version is much better

I was seriously too hyped up for TNWWY, why did she have to scrap it :defeated:

She should delete that different version of Baby she's planning on releasing and replace it with TNWWY instead

watch, y'all think she's doing a special version of Baby for the vinyl but she's just gonna slap the acoustic on there and call it a day

9ISvyf0.gif

the handmade heaven demo is way better than the final product... like its such a good opportunity to do a stripped down, intimate ballad... and she had to use acoustic guitars. baby what is you doing

watch, y'all think she's doing a special version of Baby for the vinyl but she's just gonna slap the acoustic on there and call it a day

this tea.

remember when she took the drum stems off baby and called it acoustic

the handmade heaven demo is way better than the final product... like its such a good opportunity to do a stripped down, intimate ballad... and she had to use acoustic guitars. baby what is you doing

stop. I imagine the meltdowns if she had released that version. Waiting four (4) years for a computer demo...

Omg so like when Handmade Heaven came out I was like yeah this is good but didn't love it but now I cannot stop playing it. I still think the lyrics are really stupid and nonsensical at times but the sound of the song is sooo amazing 

FzytWEW.png

stop. I imagine the meltdowns if she had released that version. Waiting four (4) years for a computer demo...

Ok so she can sing about envying the birds and have people think it has a deep meaning but not make a piano version... ok

Just booked the day off work for the release. It better not get pushed back  :teehee:

Edit: scrap that we're too short staffed so I can't  :scream:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

You guys have just heard a 20secs ultra-tagged snippet of this demo and are already calling it better than the final version...? wtf

The production of the final version is absolutely enjoyable, magical and amazing, no way the demo is better

Marina tweeted this.. it seems Superstar will be the next single, perhaps with a video to go with it due to her fancy makeup in these images?

46487367624_cf383febeb_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS