Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

am I the only one that LOVES superstar lyrics?

imo the problem isn't the lyrics, it's the very bad 'last minute' trap drums. can't stand them, and it makes the song sound like a complete joke. :/

like she took the song and turned it into something just for radio. makes me worried for the rest of the album

The trap drums definitely ruins the song for me too. 

#amy lee from Oreomilkshake

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

Superstar is a lot of attempts. I tried going back but It's just not clicking *sad face*.

But that whole "I love how hard we work \ You're my superstar" like... ok girl.

I'd say Handmade Heaven gave me "faux-deep" lyrics but they're cute.

Superstar is just "silly". But It's nice to see that not everyone is "unpleased" and it being 50\50 shows that everyone just have different opinions.

It could be so much worst and everyone agree that it was bad :deadbanana: 

Producers.jpg

KING RICK NOWELS COMING TO PRODUCE THE SONG THAT WILL END UP BEING THE BEST ONE. MARK MY WORDS.

Wait....

wait a second...

NOONIE BAO? JGKFDFUIGHROFDPSAÒLÑ

DIDN'T THEY HAVE BEEF BACK IN 2014 OR SOMETHING WHAT THE HELL

The production credits and the fact we are getting an album trailer tomorrow  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Producers.jpg

The producers I’m assuming?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You