Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly this is all I needed right now: a collection of pop songs saying we're just human beings and it's ok to make mistakes and we have to leave them behind and know that everything will be okay. This half of the album gives so much positivity and optimism is amazing! I woke up feeling really bad today because yesterday I had a fight with the boy I like but I'm feeling so much better now, Marina just told me I have flaws like every other person and we have to deal! I love this thank you mom.

g11.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Listening through now  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

yey i'm new lol (even tho i've been reading threads since august but whatever)

To Be Human.... ahhh

:flutter:

but that melody on the chorus seems familiar, idk

To Be Human sounds A LOT like HMH

Btw, the singles and Emotional machine were such a let down and gave a totally wrong idea of the album. Glad those predictions were proven wrong.  :flutter:

:flutter:

Superstar is my least favourite. 

I really love Enjoy Your Life

Honestly gonna be her best album

1 To Be Human

2 Handmade Heaven

3 Orange Trees

4 End of the Earth

5 Enjoy Your Life

6 True

7 Baby

8 Superstar

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She really snapped with to be human, love it soooo much omg. Really love the other 3 as well, better than superstar and orange trees by far!

Or maybe she realised that you don't have to be try-hard and faux deep, instead understanding that simplicity can be beautiful as well. None of the songs she has released so far have been designed to be deep, they're just supposed to be happy :)

Haha I love it when smart production and writing becomes "faux deep" when ppl try to defend basic music. There are plenty of examples how simple music can be great. "Love & Fear" is just going with the most mainstream-ish, already aged-like-milk way of production that lacks any kind of soul. But yeah, to each their own I guess.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

To Be Human is my fave track right now but the part where it’s goes “ são paulo to verona ... and anYWHERE “ and then the melody right after that just like dies. she had the chance to make the prechorus there so much better. it sounds like it’s gonna break into something like the I Am Not A Robot chorus and then ... bleh