Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I’m loving all the songs! True is probably the only one I haven’t warmed up to a lot, but I also love the message. I’m obsessed with Enjoy Your Life; I really needed a song like this at the moment and I’m sure a lot of other people too. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t mind the production of the new songs, I can really vibe with what Marina is going for. I can’t believe she’s going to serve us another album soon!

Superstar is still my fav song so far. However, I've been listening to Obsessions more than anything recently for some reason...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Just downloaded it, I listened to short previews of the new ones on Play store as I was downloading it but I'm listening to the full thing with Orange Trees just starting so I can't say anything yet except that they sounded a lot better than the tracks we already had. I'll find out soon enough. I'm still looking forward to Fear more though

love might be better than froot ....

this really is her best album lyrically and production wise and we only have half of it

love is a cute album but froot remains superior. sorry.

she still served us today tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Oooo bitch To Be Human is SO good :hair: It's giving me EH vibes, Valley of the Dolls to be specific but with Immortal mixed into it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Enjoy Your Life lyrics are so "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems"

Rich people telling you to enjoy your beautiful problems

Yeah I hate that kind of outlook, like you would never say that to someone who is suffering from cancer or something. It's like they're living in fairy land.

love is a cute album but froot remains superior. sorry.

she still served us today tho.

maybe I'm just like?? happy she's releasing lmao. probably am jumping to conclusions

xMcVPI7.jpg

Enjoy Your Life lyrics are so "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems"

Rich people telling you to enjoy your beautiful problems

wait cant rich people have problems? lol 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

wait cant rich people have problems? lol 

ofc they can but: 

Yeah I hate that kind of outlook, like you would never say that to someone who is suffering from cancer or something. It's like they're living in fairy land.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

maybe I'm just like?? happy she's releasing lmao. probably am jumping to conclusions

no i’m happy too that she’s releasing new music obviously!! but i don’t think love deserves to rank higher than froot. the new album is slowly growing on me tho. so maybe that’ll change.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

If u have cancer the least u could do is try to be happy and positive + live ur life to fullest even if u are stuck in a hospital for the rest of your life doing catscans

If u have cancer the least u could do is try to be happy and positive + live ur life to fullest even if u are stuck in a hospital for the resr of your life doing catscans

cancer pretty much rots you from inside, out. Sure, some people can have that whole carefree outlook but it's rare, and I think it's ignorant to push that mindset onto the people who are suffering. But it's not just exclusive to cancer ridden folks, but depressed people, suicidal people etc.

Jesus Christ this album is SO good I’m S H A K I N G ! Enjoy Your Life is a total undiluted BOP and To Be Human is the classic Marina we’ve all been waiting for to show up on this record (sounds like it could’ve been from Froot or TFJ). True and The End of The Earth are also great pop songs and much better than anything she’s released for this album single wise so far. Really happy the rest of Love didn’t disappoint and none of these new songs will be getting a skip from me anytime soon. So happy we got it today wow and still excitement for part 2 on the 26th!