Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I want You demo so badly that I'm afraid it'll become my new Brite Lites demo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

You demo sounds rough af and it’s not even that good imho

We’ve only heard lq snippets of it so we can’t really judge alot based on what we currently have, unless you’ve heard the full demo.

We’ve only heard lq snippets of it so we can’t really judge alot based on what we currently have, unless you’ve heard the full demo.

Well we are all judging based on the snippets

Always found her ovarrated but been getting into her lately. Savages is everything. The new album is a bit meh though.

She isn’t overrated but I guess she does have a lot of fans who praise her for everything she does which kinda sucks but it’s not like she’s the only artist to have them (after all, we’re on LANAboards) so yeah understandable

Does it bother anyone else that the album goes from Love to Fear? Isn't that the opposite of her message? I feel like it would make more sense the other way around, ending with "End of the Earth." 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Does it bother anyone else that the album goes from Love to Fear? Isn't that the opposite of her message? I feel like it would make more sense the other way around, ending with "End of the Earth."

YUP! I thought that the moment she announced the concept. Tempted to switch the order in my itunes library myself...

She said that she liked the way "Love and Fear" sounded better than "Fear and Love" and that's the only real reason it's in that order :rip:

FzytWEW.png

Enjoy your life has rly rly started to grow on me. Maybe TMI but I've been having an uphill battle with schizophrenia for over a decade and it just went into remission, so that "your worst days they are over" really hits differently now.

I’m not even sure she knew what she meant by that? Like it’s kind of a very posthumous explanation to make sense of what she had done

I’ve been writing lyrics for fun recently and I wrote a few Marina inspired lines. Kinda lame but what do y’all think?

You can’t ever take the blame

You run and run, pretending like there’s no pain

But the road is only so long

Never stopping to make sure what’s right from wrong

Your prayers have been answered and here is Baby rip

https://picosong.com/wEasV/?fbclid=IwAR1JqM3vKUSVh4dSglAdfGz7AEas3eDspINYFsZYZoCvPlqgcH6kPUApH60

I know it's probably not perfect but i've tried my best

did you record it in lossless? the bitrate is quite messy for a vinyl rip... also, are you sure your turntable is correctly calibrated? the speed and the pitch are weird. not tryna be shady here, i'm just...  :toofunny:

thank you though

Always found her ovarrated but been getting into her lately. Savages is everything. The new album is a bit meh though.

The tea is exceptionally good today