Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Love + Fear could be Marina's worst record to the date but I swear to god she doesn't fucking deserve all this hate and negativity that her "fans" are giving to her, jesus :rip:

Like... seriously? am I the only one that thinks she's getting way too overhated currently? :rip:

Did you guys become this mean and bitchy to Lana when Honeymoon was released and y'all hated it?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

But when the woman went to the baker...

He looked her in the stomach and said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK VERY PREGNANT TO ME

YOU ARE SO THIN YOUR STOMACH’S FLAT LADY

YOUR BABY IS PROBABLY DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WILL NOY BE WASTING MY BREAAAAAAAD

ON LIARS HE SAAIIIIIIIIIID

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT MARINA'S FANS ARE GETTING ON A BELIEBER LEVEL THAT I CANNOT ACCEPT, FOR FUCKS SAKE, I HATE THEM, UGH I'M NOT SAYING I WOULD **** THEM IF I COULD BUT I DEFINITELY WOULD

what happened? 

what happened? 

i got into a twitter fight because i quoted a tweet that labeled marina as "one of the best songwriters from our generation" with a screenshot of L+F lyrics and I stated that L+F is bland etc etc (i'm not saying that again here because we always got into fights and stuff) and they started to attack me and quote me and stuff and I had to block them all (and delete my tweets at them [i didn't delete the tweet w/ the screenshot tho]) bc every time I tried to explain myself they were twisting my words bc they can't take or accept any form of criticism or opinions that don't agree with them.

I just,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hate them, they're literally the new beliebers/armys/whatever

giphy.gif

i got into a twitter fight because i quoted a tweet that labeled marina as "one of the best songwriters from our generation" with a screenshot of L+F lyrics and I stated that L+F is bland etc etc (i'm not saying that again here because we always got into fights and stuff) and they started to attack me and quote me and stuff and I had to block them all (and delete my tweets at them [i didn't delete the tweet w/ the screenshot tho]) bc every time I tried to explain myself they were twisting my words bc they can't take or accept any form of criticism or opinions that don't agree with them.

I just,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hate them, they're literally the new beliebers/armys/whatever

keep spilling hun!! don't let love + fear apologists stoo you. the truth will set you free 

and yeah stan twitter is toxic

keep spilling hun!! don't let love + fear apologists stoo you. the truth will set you free 

and yeah stan twitter is toxic

JKSAHFJKDHVJFGF and they keep coming for me but i'm at peace now because I muted all notifications from people that I don't follow/don't follow me

giphy.gif

i got into a twitter fight because i quoted a tweet that labeled marina as "one of the best songwriters from our generation" with a screenshot of L+F lyrics and I stated that L+F is bland etc etc

i mean l+f's lyrics are definitely more simple than past eras, and they lack a lot imo, but i dont think that negates the existence of marina's (introspective) lyrics off of past albums. so im gonna have to disagree w u on that one..

to think that I once thought Marina stans were better than that  :facepalm:

i mean l+f's lyrics are definitely more simple than past eras, and they lack a lot imo, but i dont think that negates the existence of marina's (introspective) lyrics off of past albums. so im gonna have to disagree w u on that one..

i didn't say she's a bad songwriter and ofc she has songs that are very well written with lyrics that could cut glass but it's just that i think there are some better songwriters than her, i still love her tho but they didn't seem to get that and honestly i don't it is that deep, like, it's my opinion why did they feel the need to literally ATTACK me?

giphy.gif

Harvie Weinstienez just needs to be banned already, not to mention the name

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i think majority lyrics of TFJ, EH and maybe some of FROOT are very clever and impressive and all that. but L+F lyrics are more like a diary entries, idk that's what i like about them, simplicty of them.

love this. Totally agree

Harvie Weinstienez just needs to be banned already, not to mention the name

i hate that faggot, hes literally in every single thread complaining about shit like is there something he likes??? omg 

i think majority lyrics of TFJ, EH and maybe some of FROOT are very clever and impressive and all that. but L+F lyrics are more like a diary entries, idk that's what i like about them, simplicty of them.

I relate to this a lot tbh? Like I used to have a diary and I would always write in detail the burial sites of communist leaders. Idk maybe its just me 

I relate to this a lot tbh? Like I used to have a diary and I would always write in detail the burial sites of communist leaders. Idk maybe its just me 

i actually do this too!! my mom turned me on to it in first grade and i've been hooked ever since!

xMcVPI7.jpg

Anyways

Imagine Marina releasing the BANKS collab as M5's lead single. A concept

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: