Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I relate to this a lot tbh? Like I used to have a diary and I would always write in detail the burial sites of communist leaders. Idk maybe its just me

bitch shut up. i wasn't talking about that one, and it's the worst of the album btw. just chill, it REALLY is not THAT serious....

i didn't say she's a bad songwriter and ofc she has songs that are very well written with lyrics that could cut glass but it's just that i think there are some better songwriters than her, i still love her tho but they didn't seem to get that and honestly i don't it is that deep, like, it's my opinion why did they feel the need to literally ATTACK me?

yeah ok i see what u mean !! i guess because people jump to conclusions before u can even finish explaining urself? its just stan culture unfortunately

bitch shut up. i wasn't talking about that one, and it's the worst of the album btw. just chill, it REALLY is not THAT serious....

Don't get me wrong I don't hate that sentence. On the contrary, it's one of my favourites, cause it's so bad it's actually so good. Like, the rest is just bad, but this is funny as fuck!! I genuinely like it 

She’s gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel next Tuesday and Karma just got released as a single on spotify. The Karma single project the fans did must’ve worked.

I wish she released the 90s version she scrapped as a single instead. I’m so intrigued by it.

qfrWuBl.png

BESIDES the amazing INHA news......

'i've been working like crazy on some fun new projects' now goes alongside

'just know..i am cooking something up'

'looking for female writers, producers, and singers for a new project. this is a story that can only be told by women'

shes coming.........make MARINA great again!

y'all I'm in literally tears omg she's gonna release one of her best songs EVER

i love her so much :icant:

I hope there's not a lyrical difference or that tho, but I'm very excited!!!!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

BESIDES the amazing INHA news......

'i've been working like crazy on some fun new projects' now goes alongside

'just know..i am cooking something up'

'looking for female writers, producers, and singers for a new project. this is a story that can only be told by women'

shes coming.........make MARINA great again!

she's going to redeem herself

giphy.gif