Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I wish she would've done

Believe in Love

Emotional Machine

Orange Trees

End of the Earth

Life is Strange

imagine how interesting it would be to hear these?? like who tf wants a true acoustic...

xMcVPI7.jpg

wow that back cover.... they really said fuck it

We can all argue whether music in this album is good or not, but it is definitely her worst era yet when it comes to the visuals and it is a fact. We merely have 3 music videos (while one of them is her singing to the camera and then dancing in the woods + Baby), the 'dullest' album cover, no single covers and almost no photoshoots. And now this.

Remember the iconic photoshoot with Casper Balslev? Remember so many different photos from FROOT era?

Aquamarina, I'm so sorry sweetie. You could've snapped.

original.gif

The more I listen to L+F, the more I can appreciate it for what it is. We’ll probably never have another TFJ or EH, but I do feel like L+F was the natural next step after Froot. I have faith that whatever she’s cooking up with other female artists is going to blow us out of the water.

Also, Marina is probably the most unproblematic person you could stan and she obviously gives 110% to her art...so it makes me sad to see the unnecessary hate she gets, especially for things she’s proud of creating. :toofunny:

giphy-1.gif 

I wish she would've done

Believe in Love

Emotional Machine

Orange Trees

End of the Earth

Life is Strange

imagine how interesting it would be to hear these?? like who tf wants a true acoustic...

Life is Strange????? WE WANT YOU ACOUSTIC

I really hope whatever she drops next is great. If what she releases next is anything like L+F (which I actually really enjoy - though I obviously see it's inferior to her earlier work) the gays will really drop off...

wow that back cover.... they really said fuck it

im 9999% sure that the back cover is fanmade, plus marina alerts is extra and makes stuff like that all the time lol

although i am sad EOTE and BIL wont be on the acoustic ep,, can people stop complaining for 2 seconds?? like others have said, if she didn't release an ep yall would call her a liar, and now that she is--just bc it isnt Exactly What You Wanted--you're trashing her. goddamn. yall treat someone u claim to stan so poorly

Idk if anyone ever said anything about it in here, but about a year and a half ago there was a snippet posted on SC simply titled MATD4.
Many people speculated it was a song called Aquamarina.

But it eventually was released by Caroline Polachek under the title 'Parachute'.

But it does hauntingly resemble Marina. Especially, when she says Blooming overhead.

Idk if anyone ever said anything about it in here, but about a year and a half ago there was a snippet posted on SC simply titled MATD4.

Many people speculated it was a song called Aquamarina.

But it eventually was released by Caroline Polachek under the title 'Parachute'.

Bu tit doesn hauntingly resemble Marina. Especially, when she says Blooming overhead.

omg im often thinking about that snippet i didnt know what song it was  :O  thanks sis!

I really need orange trees acoustic to have like a tropical guitar background feel to it, it could definitely rock. 

Really not interested in Superstar tho....ugh

If that's the "90s" demo of Karma then honestly I'm glad that Marina changed it...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The more I listen to L+F, the more I can appreciate it for what it is. We’ll probably never have another TFJ or EH, but I do feel like L+F was the natural next step after Froot. I have faith that whatever she’s cooking up with other female artists is going to blow us out of the water.

Also, Marina is probably the most unproblematic person you could stan and she obviously gives 110% to her art...so it makes me sad to see the unnecessary hate she gets, especially for things she’s proud of creating. :toofunny:

The most unproblematic person is Charli XCX who apologised to Globelamp after she started a twitter rant about her and her stans

Marina has always been kind of bitter, like when she trash talked pop music and producers like dr Luke during TFJ for the sake of it only to do exactly that the following year, or she she attached Charli for copying her etc...

Even now when she defends herself it’s like she’s trying to prove a point, idk

Hopefully this means that they’re in circulation. Because wasn’t Eclipse the only one with those tracks at one point?

He’s not the only one who has them

Unleaked songs get traded a lot before being leaked, so there’s always a ton of people (relatively) who will trade it among themselves