Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She has a whole tour promoting her newest album, what do y'all expect her to do? Drop a new album and just rename the tour? I get disliking the era, but stop acting like she's making dumb moves. She's finishing this era out properly. Go listen to NFR while you wait for her next record.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

She has a whole tour promoting her newest album, what do y'all expect her to do? Drop a new album and just rename the tour? I get disliking the era, but stop acting like she's making dumb moves. She's finishing this era out properly. Go listen to NFR while you wait for her next record.

Dropping a new album and renaming the tour would be nuts, remastering GMTM and MvS and renaming the tour tho... a dream

She could do more music videos or literally anything other than an acoustic EP. I’m sorry but that’s the most dull + uninspired way to go. Especially when most of the lyrics on this album just don’t compare to her past albums. I’m not even going to listen to the EP at all, I mean I hardly listen to L+F anymore and if I do it’s only one song. :$

Looking forward to INHA & whatever ladies she collabs with though!!!

14417469274.gif

Marina literally said that she was gonna make an acoustic version of this album, it's not a surprise... If you don't want it, then don't stream or buy it and move on, jesus

Also, I bet y'all would judge and call her a liar if she hadn't release the acoustics anyways

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

superstar, aka song of the year, getting an acoustic version :gclap: :worship:

i'm cackling

I just watched the Karma perfomance she did in Jimmy Kimmel and she looked beautiful omg

Meanwhile I’m back in 2012 still waiting for an acoustic Electra Heart album

There’s not a full on album but there are a lot of tracks

I personally love the acoustic version of Radioactive

.....anyways. M5 2020/2021! yass period

but in all seriousness, if there really is a collab album in the works, i feel like it could give us something that a brand new solo album couldnt. marina on her own may not be my cup of tea anymore but i think collaborating with other artists could do sumn.

(i also do enjoy the idea of GMTM revamped, but i dont want her to tamper with them a lot which i feel like she would. just redo the vocals in HQ, and get the production done relatively the same but by a professional. )

The acoustic EP tracklist not having End Of The Earth, Believe In Love or Soft To Be Strong but having True.. Choices. I’m excited for the Superstar acoustic tho. The song has so much potential if it was just stripped back and delivered differently.

qfrWuBl.png

The acoustic EP tracklist not having End Of The Earth, Believe In Love or Soft To Be Strong but having True.. Choices. I’m excited for the Superstar acoustic tho. The song has so much potential if it was just stripped back and delivered differently.

*OOOoooOOOooooOOoorange but it is acoustic*

giphy.gif

I'm only happy when I'm on the run

I break a million hearts just for fu-u-uuuun
I don't belong to aaaaaaaanyoooooone
I guess you could say that my life's a mess
But I'm still looking pretty in this dre-e-eess
I'm the image of deceeeee-eption

91fd9e7cc63fea64812ab19bbb8c6d0b.gif

Someone needs to buy and leak If It's Worth It from that "Water Ninja" seller, the snippet sounds so beautiful :'(

how much?