Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

a couple of gay twitter stans praising her songs isn't acclaim

sis got MTV and Rolling Stone talking and has enough power to keep her name in your mouth and your thoughts...who's really winning here, huh?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Imagine spreading so much negativity when she is finally releasing a really good song that most fans have wanted since that first snippet. I'm really excited for it!

sis got MTV and Rolling Stone talking and has enough power to keep her name in your mouth and your thoughts...who's really winning here, huh?

well now let's not act like Marina hasn't had an iconic myspace era, was the queen of emo tumblr and invented daddy issues... like Love + Fear is what it is but Slayyyter has literally 10 years worth of good music still to go to be able to stand on her ground 

and I'm not saying this to discredit her cause I'm looking forward to her mixtape as well

grateful for what...a decline in quality...her releasing a song we already have in 320 any way...what reason does she have for revisiting an old song and putting it up other than to extort more money from her fans...meanwhile Ms Slayyyter is serving QUALITY looks, songs, and acclaimed records...but y'all will just eat anything up in the name of MARINA!!!!111 omg how sad

Slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyter is irrelevant though.

giphy.gif

I love how she couldn’t even be bothered to use a different picture and literally pressed cmd + j on photoshop lmaoooo

Edit: the ep is irrelevant anyway cause the best songs are basically acoustic already but whatever