Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

y'all need to stop shitting on Love + Fear. it's a good album.

is this @ me or some1 else cuz this is the first time im saying smth bad abt l+f in this thread lol. but agreed the negativity gets really tiring. this is why i distanced myself from the fanbase for a while.

y'all need to stop shitting on Love + Fear. it's a good album.

... anyway

I feel like there's not enough negativity in this thread lately, can we talk about how uninspired L+F cover is?

we all know the concept for the album is something she made up last minute to cover her ass, the same goes for the cover as well probably hence its lack of inspiration

I mean let's go through all the covers together:

The Family Jewels

1. the backdrop is iconic and gives off this aura of royalty that is both echoed by the title and by the album itself
  2. the album is a full-fledged painting, beind hand-tinted, which is honestly amazing? it contributes to its uniqueness since you can't replicate it
  3. there's an actual inspiration, an old magazine that i can't really recall right now
  4. the hand-written is just iconic

Electra Heart

1. She's sporting a hair look that's straight out of the 50s
  2. The design is very simple, yet does the job of conveying a vintage aura while still being possibly the most 2010s sounding album of the decade
  3. The distortion is really good and kinda lets you in on the fact that EH does in fact have a dark side

FROOT

1. I mean it's just a work of a art, from the grainy backdrop to her rainbow hair, etc...
  2. The rainbow title as a homage to her gay fanbase
  3. the 80s vibe, which are echoed by the production which definitely has an 80s dance quality to it

Love + Fear

1. A cropped black and white picture of her
  2. The logo written with Photoshops' deafult font
  3. There's... literally nothing else
  4. No inspiration, no cultural references, nothing that suggests the vibe of the album

yet people say Marina hasn't changed and hasn't lost her shine? lol 

Pisses me off because he says he doesn't even like the demo so why hoard it...

For attention obv he knows that will make people crave it more

1. No inspiration, no cultural references, nothing that suggests the vibe of the album

She said the font is of greek typography or something like that iirc so that's on that

R5sPD4M.jpg

... anyway

I feel like there's not enough negativity in this thread lately, can we talk about how uninspired L+F cover is?

we all know the concept for the album is something she made up last minute to cover her ass, the same goes for the cover as well probably hence its lack of inspiration

Love + Fear

4. No inspiration, no cultural references, nothing that suggests the vibe of the album

girl i love u

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Most of L+F didn't age well :(

I still listen to Handmade Heaven. Believe in Love, STBS & Orange Trees (Unpopular opinion I know lol). I wish she put PDCM & TNWWY on the album because they sound better than most of the tracks that did make the album

Most of L+F didn't age well :(

I still listen to Handmade Heaven. Believe in Love, STBS & Orange Trees (Unpopular opinion I know lol). I wish she put PDCM & TNWWY on the album because they sound better than most of the tracks that did make the album

How can you say that TNWWY sounds better than most of the songs on the album when it hasn't even leaked in full wtf, we just have a LQ snippet of the chorus.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-8-36-23-PM.png

ok i know i've said im sick of the l+f negativity....but i gotta say that this is already better than any of the lyrics on l+f

yass M5 coming to serve TFJ x FROOT with female collaborators thats on perrier

(no but fr....i found nothing but links back to marina's own accounts when i searched these lines...its GOTTA be new lyrics?? either that or she's gonna whip out a poetry book or some shite)

yass M5 coming to serve TFJ x FROOT with female collaborators thats on perrier

(no but fr....i found nothing but links back to marina's own accounts when i searched these lines...its GOTTA be new lyrics?? either that or she's gonna whip out a poetry book or some shite)

i tried searching too--it has to be hinting @ new lyrics. i hope if she makes a female collab album that its not trash tho hjfghdgf

not really ;-; it just says that TNWWY is overhyped

I guess that's one way of looking at it. :creep:

Anyway, all I care about is that we get it at one point. I do hope the album of unreleased songs she spoke about at one point comes to fruition; Please Don't Call Me, I'm Not Hungry Anymore, Electra Heart, Miss Y, Jealousy etc. all deserve an official release and some time in the spotlight! I'd even include EVOL and Just Desserts TBH.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I guess that's one way of looking at it. :creep:

Anyway, all I care about is that we get it at one point. I do hope the album of unreleased songs she spoke about at one point comes to fruition; Please Don't Call Me, I'm Not Hungry Anymore, Electra Heart, Miss Y, Jealousy etc. all deserve an official release and some time in the spotlight! I'd even include EVOL and Just Desserts TBH.

she can keep PDCM unless shes gonna add more lyrics tho..

... anyway

The Family Jewels

1. the backdrop is iconic and gives off this aura of royalty that is both echoed by the title and by the album itself
  2. the album is a full-fledged painting, beind hand-tinted, which is honestly amazing? it contributes to its uniqueness since you can't replicate it
  3. there's an actual inspiration, an old magazine that i can't really recall right now

Electra Heart

2. The design is very simple, yet does the job of conveying a vintage aura while still being possibly the most 2010s sounding album of the decade
  3. The distortion is really good and kinda lets you in on the fact that EH does in fact have a dark side

FROOT

1. I mean it's just a work of a art, from the grainy backdrop to her rainbow hair, etc...
  3. the 80s vibe, which are echoed by the production which definitely has an 80s dance quality to it

Love + Fear

tumblr_inline_pgaacgohRM1s6c8g4_400.gif

... anyway

The Family Jewels

Electra Heart

FROOT

Love + Fear

you're such an edgy person, spewing negativity just bc you can. so edgy.

giphy.gif