Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

...but it's leaked in 320kbps? 

INHA didn't leak, what we got was a stem edit!! Because INHA stems and Saviour stems were hacked way back in 2017

Anyway the recording we have is 1 step lower than the one she sung on ig this means she probably reworked the song, because I doubt she would just raise the instrumental on pc... but with marina you never know. bottom line im v curious 

Outrageously excited to hear INHA on tour! Saw her at the Royal Albert Hall in London at the beginning of the year and seeing her again in my home city Brighton which is the last date of the tour. I hope she keeps INHA on the setlist throughout the remainder so I can hear it live! It’s one of my favourite Marina songs. I know what we have is a stem edit, but I hope the officially released version is pretty similar as I love the production and how uptempo it is. At the end of her video (it’s longer on FB) you can hear her go into “that feelings gone, that burning flame” which in the edit we have is the first verse and the “times on my side” part is the bridge. I hope she didn’t make the bridge the intro as it fits so perfectly as a bridge before bursting into the chorus again...

But when the woman went to the baker...

He looked her in the stomach and said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK VERY PREGNANT TO ME

YOU ARE SO THIN YOUR STOMACH’S FLAT LADY

YOUR BABY IS PROBABLY DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WILL NOY BE WASTING MY BREAAAAAAAD

ON LIARS HE SAAIIIIIIIIIID

Grammy!!! Her early demos are GOLD! very raw & experimental.

Marina: "Hey guys, I'm releasing INHA because is such a special song to me and I know that it also is to you, so I'm gonna perform it live in the L+F tour and release it on Spotify for you. You deserve good things"

Fans: "sIS iS rEaLlY dEsPerAtE fOR pEopLE tO liKE hER agAIn thAT sHEs pUttInG oLD dEmOs oN sPOtiFy omG"

(says a Slayyyter stan)

can you fucking assholes stop judging everything she does and be grateful for once? jesus

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

sis is really desperate for people to like her again that shes putting old demos on spotify omg ...the decline

I mean does it even matter? Her demos are better than her new music, and if she's giving us them in hq then I'm not complaining. I would choose a reissue of GMTM or MvS over a new album of hers any time 

Marina: "Hey guys, I'm releasing INHA because is such a special song to me and I know that it also is to you, so I'm gonna perform it live in the L+F tour and release it on Spotify for you. You deserve good things"

Fans: "sIS iS rEaLlY dEsPerAtE fOR pEopLE tO liKE hER agAIn thAT sHEs pUttInG oLD dEmOs oN sPOtiFy omG"

(says a Slayyyter stan)

can you fucking assholes stop judging everything she does and be grateful for once? jesus

grateful for what...a decline in quality...her releasing a song we already have in 320 any way...what reason does she have for revisiting an old song and putting it up other than to extort more money from her fans...meanwhile Ms Slayyyter is serving QUALITY looks, songs, and acclaimed records...but y'all will just eat anything up in the name of MARINA!!!!111 omg how sad

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

(says a Slayyyter stan)

Yes please!! I rarely even look at this thread anymore bc of the amount if negativity and toxicity that certain “fans” spew

So when is it coming to Spotify?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

grateful for what...a decline in quality...her releasing a song we already have in 320 any way...what reason does she have for revisiting an old song and putting it up other than to extort more money from her fans...meanwhile Ms Slayyyter is serving QUALITY looks, songs, and acclaimed records...but y'all will just eat anything up in the name of MARINA!!!!111 omg how sad

What we have is a leaked unmixed, unmastered and unfinished stem edit of INHA. Hopefully with this version hitting the channels will be a fully mastered and finished version where marina can get the money for the track she wrote via the proper channels.

I, for one am excited to hear the final version

j14CYJi.png

What we have is a leaked unmixed, unmastered and unfinished stem edit of INHA. Hopefully with this version hitting the channels will be a fully mastered and finished version where marina can get the money for the track she wrote via the proper channels.

I, for one am excited to hear the final version

there's nothing wrong with being excited for it but please recognise it for what it is...a cash-grab and ploy to get fans to like her again

Imagine complaining because she's releasing a song that was meant to be on a previous album on Spotify because a lot of fans requested it...

imagine being so blindsided that you think she's doing this out of the good of her heart...tell me, if she cared so much, why is she putting it on Spotify now? why not back during/post-FROOT era? why wait until ANOTHER album campaign has ended before putting it up? it don't make sense...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

there's nothing wrong with being excited for it but please recognise it for what it is...a cash-grab and ploy to get fans to like her again

stop shitting on everything she does. if she played a different version live her fans would be so mad lmao.. just like... let her do whatever she wants? lol. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

How did people get hungry anymore stems? It sounds like a full song to me?

They hacked Warner’s archives

It sounds like a full song because stems are full...

imagine being so blindsided that you think she's doing this out of the good of her heart...tell me, if she cared so much, why is she putting it on Spotify now? why not back during/post-FROOT era? why wait until ANOTHER album campaign has ended before putting it up? it don't make sense...

Listen I LOVE to be negative when it comes to Marina cause I’m a so-called fan who spews toxicity but I really see nothing wrong with releasing INHA. I doubt it’s for money cause the only people who know about it are her hardcore fans and their 0.005 cents is NOT making marina any richer

I genuinely think she’s doing for us

Also maybe she just changed my mind? Like you’re making such a big deal about it, when it’s really not, there’s no grand scheme or ploy to make money off us

Also iirc she had already talked about releasing her old demos

stop shitting on everything she does. if she played a different version live her fans would be so mad lmao.. just like... let her do whatever she wants? lol. 

i'm not shitting on her, i just want her to stop fucking around with this crap. the whole L+F stuff was a mess and she has lost her identity. she needs to stop playing around, she's capable of great things and it's sad that she literally served uninspired Clean Bandit rejects on a plate with a failed concept of psychology and some of y'all ate it up + praised it to high heaven. 

TFJ-EH Marina was an artist with a clear sense of who she was and what she wanted. hell, even though I dislike FROOT, her personality was still in every song. but L+F lacks almost all sense of Marina and any concept of identity. Emotional Machine is probably the song with the closest semblance of individuality to it, but it gets lost in the mire of the rest of the record. in her own words, she can do Better Than That. im being a dick to her because i'm not happy settling for satisfactory music when she is capable of making phenomenal tracks

pitchfork is utter diabolical crap, but their review of the album is spot-on, particularly:

In the past, whether Marina was working in a diaristic mode or a fictive one, she never caved to normality. That Marina—the lyricist who wasn’t afraid to detail the taste of toothpaste on a lover’s tongue, the vocalist who wasn’t afraid to punctuate a sentence with a feral shriek—has gone missing. The temptation of safe is undeniable, but mononyms are earned by embracing risk.

They hacked Warner’s archives

It sounds like a full song because stems are full...

Listen I LOVE to be negative when it comes to Marina cause I’m a so-called fan who spews toxicity but I really see nothing wrong with releasing INHA. I doubt it’s for money cause the only people who know about it are her hardcore fans and their 0.005 cents is NOT making marina any richer

I genuinely think she’s doing for us

Also maybe she just changed my mind? Like you’re making such a big deal about it, when it’s really not, there’s no grand scheme or ploy to make money off us

Also iirc she had already talked about releasing her old demos

i just find it so disingenous that she's releaseing an old demo NOW after another album cycle and clearly after a lot of fans jumped ship. it seems like damage control moreso than anything, but i'll wait and see.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

a couple of gay twitter stans praising her songs isn't acclaim