Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

so it appears that savages is getting very popular on tiktok :wat: happy for froot to be getting a bit more recognition outside of the fanbase

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

10 hours ago, Blue Ribbon said:

so it appears that savages is getting very popular on tiktok :wat: happy for froot to be getting a bit more recognition outside of the fanbase

flashbacks to when marina reposted addison rae lip syncing to bubblegum bitch on her instagram story and said electra would be proud...that literally had me thinking girl would she though?

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 hours ago, 132 said:

flashbacks to when marina reposted addison rae lip syncing to bubblegum bitch on her instagram story and said electra would be proud...that literally had me thinking girl would she though?

yes! she would! 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Electra was a shallow, insecure horny woman full of ego- so it depends which version we’re talking about- I’m sure teenage Electra would have loved what Addison represents 

yeah, but adult electra would kinda just blink ngl :true:

5 minutes ago, 132 said:

yeah, but adult electra would kinda just blink ngl :true:

Well by that point in the story- her personality was evolving to the point of being self aware to her narcissism-she was extremely intelligent but her ego was her downfall so yeah you’re kind of right.

Saying Electra would be proud seems like shade tbh :lmao:

electra had a nasty dye job and a visit to her local thrift shop she came on this bitch mad as hell

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

20 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i know that's right :true: addison queen of pop ended fadlectra dead bitch

clean your crusty ears out

mods: its sarcasm <3

2 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

electra would be actually jealous of addison's talent wbk

Addison could sing Primadonna but Electra could never pull off the impact of I Got It Bad :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

it's so weird to me marina is a few months older than lady gaga, I can't explain why but it just doesn't feel right...

and charli xcx being 7 years younger than marina too, I can't believe a 30 year old marina went off on a 23 year old charli about that photoshoot:toofloppy: iconic piece of pop culture but it was charlotte rutherford's fault not charli's:rip:

2 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

it's so weird to me marina is a few months older than lady gaga, I can't explain why but it just doesn't feel right...

and charli xcx being 7 years younger than marina too, I can't believe a 30 year old marina went off on a 23 year old charli about that photoshoot:toofloppy: iconic piece of pop culture but it was charlotte rutherford's fault not charli's:rip:

:wat:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°