Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Don't think sharing the titles was a cool thing to do cause 1. ruins the element of surprise and 2. i'm surprised Marina didn't retire after Froot leaked 6 months early and literally ruined everything.. imagine how she'd feel if she found out people had some tracks from MATD4 and leaked lyrics, titles and a snippet...

No new album! She confirmed it. But it might be like the FROOT release schedule!!

I thought we knew that the single will be released in Autumn and not the whole album?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I thought we knew that the single will be released in Autumn and not the whole album?

some people read the letter as "album is autumn" and not "starting releases"

xMcVPI7.jpg

I mean, I'm sure Eclipse couldn't have the balls for leaking full songs of MATD4 (although he leaked a snippet), but honestly, the leaking of a lot of info and lyrics became kinda annoying and unnecesary, it's unfair to Marina and stopped of being exciting to some people (incluiding me).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, excited for the cover that is coming tomorrow.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Although I do still have sympathy, if they are aware that people have this information (plus literal songs) they should step it up. Beyonce and a ton of other artists do not have the same problem that Lana and Marina do. Florence's album literally did not leak. It's incredibly possible to keep your work secure but their labels refuse to protect them (or at the very least by starting legal action against those that still manage to get stuff.) 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

He also said he might leak YOU because he doesn't like it and he wants marina to delete it off the album...

God, imagine being this much of an asshole.

I don't know why those labels don't take legal action when it's very clear that those songs were gotten by illegal means and not public/semi public websites.

自由になる自由がある

He also said he might leak YOU because he doesn't like it and he wants marina to delete it off the album...

Wait what? When? I don't remember this.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

At this point I just pray the whole album won't leak after the release of the first single and it's a win win already coming from the woman that every release was messed up. And that her label won't allow any type of wait of 6 months between lead single and album release since the last time it leaked because they were dumb.

God forbid this, amen.

For eclipse song titles it's not even confirmed these songs are the final cut or whatever. And if that's the case, I hope that no one will be around "LEAK X" "LEAK Y" if they're not on the final then :creep:

Although I do still have sympathy, if they are aware that people have this information (plus literal songs) they should step it up. Beyonce and a ton of other artists do not have the same problem that Lana and Marina do. Florence's album literally did not leak. It's incredibly possible to keep your work secure but their labels refuse to protect them (or at the very least by starting legal action against those that still manage to get stuff.) 

most of the time the leaks come from the labels/people close to them so it's useless to "protect them" if they have planned to leak something anyway

giphy.gif