Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

ok but really i dont wanna hear anything about this album until marina decides to tell something so i hope he shuts up his mouth

forreal, the last time he butt in, we got a reworked, last minute Lust For Life

he said the title is MARINA because in this album she found herself. I'd honestly love that but I also hope he's lying because this could cause Marina to change everything. He also said he might leak YOU because he doesn't like it and he wants marina to delete it off the album... Not only he's ruining marina but he's spoiling it for everyone. I really wanted Marina to release the tracklist with titles no one heard & then Eclipse to leak the outtakes. And about the title, I love it. Aquamarine could've worked too, but MARINA is better mostly cause the theme is not aqua or mermaid how we thought it would be

he said the title is MARINA because in this album she found herself.

I don't think Eclipse meant that the albums title was going to be Marina in that tweet, it seems like he was (in a joking way) making fun of Marina bc that seems like something she would say.

I'm super excited, I really wanna see what the visual direction for this album will be since she's done so much these past years (like going to Japan or her whole floral phase, etc.), her past visuals, especially Electra Heart and FROOT (TFJ I don't think was as specific) were all really intriguing.

Musically, I really don't like what we got from "You" but from what Eclipse described about the mood of the album I'm pretty hyped.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif