Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Honestly, I hope no one fucking leaks anything else. If you really respect Marina you'd let her have her epic comeback on her own terms. Hopefully she'll give us some news soon, I mean there's only a few months left before the end of the year and we know we're getting new music this year and I doubt she'd release it around Christmas so we'll probably be getting one or two songs soon anyway, so just be patient and wait and don't fuck this up for Marina. thanks xx  :smokes:

Honestly, I hope no one fucking leaks anything else. If you really respect Marina you'd let her have her epic comeback on her own terms. Hopefully she'll give us some news soon, I mean there's only a few months left before the end of the year and we know we're getting new music this year and I doubt she'd release it around Christmas so we'll probably be getting one or two songs soon anyway, so just be patient and wait and don't fuck this up for Marina. thanks xx :smokes:

What's the harm in leaking a Clean Bandit one off?

giphy.gif

Please ignore the above person, @Eclipse. Leak whatever you want.

you really want him to leak stuff that will be released...? stuff that she has been working on for past 2 years? thankfully he isn’t dumb and he won’t do that but you’re a horrible person