Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Honestly don't believe that website. Pretty sure they've been wrong before about new releases. Plus, I doubt she called it "Baby"... Marina would never give a song such a basic title, but Eclipse has constantly referred to it as "Someone Else's Baby" so I'm more inclined to believe that title.

Besides, I don't think this song is even produced by Clean Bandit...

Either way, I hope we're getting a new song soon! We've been waiting patiently for years, it's about time to come through Marina!

The concept album we all deserved  :creep:

ZRjUZ3m.png

Don't fight with me over this completely valid excellent tracklisting, the other songs just didn't fit or have enough reason to be there, no matter how much I do enjoy Lonely Hearts Club  :hooker: 

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

From what I've heard of 5 second incredibly LQ snippets I believe this could be one of Marina's best albums (though she's yet to make a bad or average album imo). I heard the 2 min leak of SEB from Discord and it sound's really good but the timing was so weird, hopefully this was just a result of the laggy stream the leaker played? I also wish that someday she'll go back to that Family Jewels sound because having listened to it a lot lately, I miss how punchy and almost political her lyrics used to be / how playful she was with her voice. 

I also wish that someday she'll go back to that Family Jewels sound because having listened to it a lot lately, I miss how punchy and almost political her lyrics used to be / how playful she was with her voice.

Yes. She used to have SUCH a unique style.

Possible lyrics written on that paper!:

The pagodas and the palaces

Dressed in gold leaf

Hide the damages

Spot the geisha

As she balances

Life's a cake walk

Full of challenges

-----

Flowers in my hair

I belong by the sea

Where we used to be

Sitting by the orange trees

The second one sounds very Lana...PLEASE give us the collab on this album, queens

giphy-1.gif 

She tweeted a selfie with Lana (?) reference. I'm shaking.

Also, Autumn will be here in 6 days. Marina, I see you.

P. S. Can mods change name of this topic? I mean, she said she wants to be just Marina.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro