Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Do you think the Lana related tweet is a hint at a collab? I really don't believe it but I would obviously die

For some reason I think it would be more likely to be Lana featuring Marina than the other way around. + From the timeframe of them being together and studio work, I'd say Marina's work felt way more "advanced" to pick a Lana collab, while Lana felt like it's still forming it's final shape.

They've been together for so long now that if there's no collab is because it really didn't work out. No way they wouldn't try to give the TUMBLRGAYS everything they've always dreamed of.

I'm honestly expecting a single next month and then album November. Or mid December at last.

If this doesn't come til December 20, then it's no way earlier than March 2019 and... that's triggering.

There's absolutely no way she's releasing the album this year.

j14CYJi.png

Album is definitely coming next year & we might get the lead single this year...might.

Inb4 lead single that gets suddenly labelled a buzz single for flopping and doesn't make it to the standard tracklisting, real lead single next year  :smirk:

#JusticeForRadioactive

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Album is definitely coming next year & we might get the lead single this year...might.

How do we know she won't Beyonce it and just release it with no warning?

giphy.gif