Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Stream the singles nonstop at least if you're gonna listen to the leak pls :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Sis said:

they speak brazilian in portugal right and portuguese in brasil

Yes Venus Fly Trap Will slap 

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

yes

come to portugal is not a thing sweetie

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

How has this not leaked, I’m gonna get a plane to Portugal and sort out those selfish gays for not sharing  

meant to quote this witch

Someone from Portugal reviewed the tracks on Facebook:

Ancient Dreams in A modern land - already out 

Venus fly trap - talks about being reborn ... of giving and taking from the universe, and not being influenced by what is toxic in the world. a family jewels sounding pop (very similar to Hollywood). 

Man’s World - already out 

Purge the Poison - already out 

Highly emotional people - a piano that conveys hope ... about emotions physically ... Emotions should not be what destroys us but what makes us stronger because they are part of our daily lives and we must live and share them with everyone . 

New America - super danceable and sexy. It talks about how the American dream seduces and transforms us and ultimately ruins us. The intro of this song is CRAZY ... 

Pandora’s box - someone who deceives us, who turns out to be good and special... who pretends to be a box of surprises but who actually has chaos and hate inside him. A melancholy song in the register of love and fear. 

Love you but I love me more - it's about detoxing someone who has hurt us. That person doesn't let go, tries to make us change our minds and make us go back with our decision to leave... but we are strong and we continue to love ourselves and we don't let these people fool us. 

Flowers - no matter how hurt we are, a kind gesture can sometimes change things and make us bloom again like flowers after winter. He talks about wanting to give a second chance but to give it there would have to have been proof that he was deserving. 

Goodbye - it's about getting it wrong. About leaving a part of ourselves behind. 

I decided not to give my opinion on any track as I don't want to influence you when you listen

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Someone from Portugal reviewed the tracks com Facebook:

ENGLISH 

Ancient Dreams in A modern land - already out 

Venus fly trap - talks about being reborn ... of giving and taking from the universe, and not being influenced by what is toxic in the world. a family jewels sounding pop (very similar to Hollywood). 

Man’s World - already out 

Purge the Poison - already out 

Highly emotional people - a piano that conveys hope ... about emotions physically ... Emotions should not be what destroys us but what makes us stronger because they are part of our daily lives and we must live and share them with everyone . 

New America - super danceable and sexy. It talks about how the American dream seduces and transforms us and ultimately ruins us. The intro of this song is CRAZY ... 

Pandora’s box - someone who deceives us, who turns out to be good and special... who pretends to be a box of surprises but who actually has chaos and hate inside him. A melancholy song in the register of love and fear. 

Love you but I love me more - it's about detoxing someone who has hurt us. That person doesn't let go, tries to make us change our minds and make us go back with our decision to leave... but we are strong and we continue to love ourselves and we don't let these people fool us. 

Flowers - no matter how hurt we are, a kind gesture can sometimes change things and make us bloom again like flowers after winter. He talks about wanting to give a second chance but to give it there would have to have been proof that he was deserving. 

Goodbye - it's about getting it wrong. About leaving a part of ourselves behind. 

I decided not to give my opinion on any track as I don't want to influence you when you listen

We dont care we want the zip uwu

2 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

We dont care we want the zip uwu

well miss thing you’re gonna have to search google or twitter cuz it’s not allowed here sorry x 

am I going to have to watch this thread like a hawk or can y’all for once not ask for illegal download links on this forum :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

12 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

well miss thing you’re gonna have to search google or twitter cuz it’s not allowed here sorry x 

Ma'am I'm not specifically saying or asking to post a link ?here? and I already knew that it'd give me a WP so calm down