Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

iPhone 5

My parents don't want to spend that much on a phone but I'm not too fussed about phones though - all I do on mine is text 4 people, aha.

I text 2 people on my BlackBerry and that's it. At least Apple's a decent company lol.

4r9w86.jpg

It's really starting to annoy me that these people release new phones and such like every other minute, it's so hard to keep up with!

Apple isn't like that. The last iPhone to be released was 1 year ago in November :( - Samsung and such release a new phone every few months :(

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I'm soooo excited!! I'm an huge Apple fan, really just their iPod/iPhone/iPad line actually. I am currently using my 4th iPod which is the 4th generation white iPod touch, and I also have the 2nd generation iPad 2 :) I hope to get the new iPhone next summer maybe, and hopefully the new iPad mini very soon!!!! That's supposed to be announced shortly as well I believe.

H0bDaqU.gif

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

it's actually quite eery. Like most of the early commenters stopped using LB. Last time they visited LB was around 2015-2017.

@TIARNZUS @Mileena @teethclick

TenseTenderHart-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

wasn't @TIARNZUS the owner before elle or am i mistaken :creep:

edit: their being a post from them on sep 24 2012 but it says their account was created in jan 2013 :wtfney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif