Dominikx4

The Real Housewives

image.png

Figured I'd open this thread, since we don't have one yet on here!

Your place to discuss anything Real Housewives related

Currently airing:

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Season 12

The Real Housewives of Potomac - Season 7

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - Season 3

image.png

I am OBSESSED with the real housewives - I started watching in 2020 during the first covid lockdowns, since Netflix just uploaded the first two seasons of Beverly Hills. And that's how I stumbled down the rabbit hole.

So far I have watched these franchises:

Potomac

Salt Lake City

New York

Sydney

Beverly Hills

Auckland

(In order of most favorite to least favorite)

I've also started watching Melbourne & Atlanta, but have only seen the first season of these two franchises. I've also watched Dubai until episode 6 or so, but it was soo boring.

RN I'm watching OC and just started season 3. It's so funny how different Housewives was in it's early stages. Early OC is sooo terrifying, all these children are horrible, horrible, horrible.

I'm so pissed they essentially cancelled New York, though. I feel like the new cast is gonna be terrible. Apparently they're announcing the reboot at today's WWHL taping?

image.png

Beverly Hills has been so chaotic this season the scene with the 

Spoiler

Homeless not toothless foundation had me legit with tears streaming down my face from laughter :deadbanana:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

11 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

And where are the house husbands? This series contradicts feminism. :crossed:

what

9 hours ago, YUNGATA said:

Beverly Hills has been so chaotic this season the scene with the 

Hide contents

Homeless not toothless foundation had me legit with tears streaming down my face from laughter :deadbanana:

omg pls, Kathy is so funny :deadbanana: who ever thought that was a good name for a charity? jail

image.png

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Women don't have to be housewives, that's such an antiquated role model from the mid-20th century.

who said these women have to be housewives? :toofunny: have you even watched some of the shows?

most of these women aren't even housewives. most are working moms and some are not moms at all. they even call the husbands "househusbands" at the reunions, its just a term they chose in relation to Desperate Housewives :deadbanana:

image.png

13 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

what

omg pls, Kathy is so funny :deadbanana: who ever thought that was a good name for a charity? jail

Kathy is such good tv tbh. Do you think Rinna is being truthful about what happened in Aspen :pout:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

why is this thread dead

i'm watching the season 13 premiere of new jersey. finally

watching just cus of teresa giudice weddinggate. it's everything

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

RHOSLC season 4 finale one of the most insane pieces of television I've ever seen I'm so gagged... 

reality tv needs to be recognized for the art that it is. Tonights SLC finale (and entire season really) was high drama, high comedy, high camp. I can’t stop thinking about it :hdu:

Tumblr

6 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

RHOSLC season 4 finale one of the most insane pieces of television I've ever seen I'm so gagged... 

the way Heather gathered the ladies (minus Angie K which made me scream) to prepare the takedown... Oh wow... oh wow.... I dont see how Monica can come back from this

image.png

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

the way Heather gathered the ladies (minus Angie K which made me scream) to prepare the takedown... Oh wow... oh wow.... I dont see how Monica can come back from this

Oh it’s looking Bad for Monica. Even if she’s a 1 and done deal she really left her mark as one of the most iconic housewives villains tbh. Like, the layers… The only way I could see this working out for her is if Mary returns with a snowflake and producers force Angie K to film with her (since Angie has absolutely no leverage). She probs won’t make up with Heather and Lisa but I can maybe see it working out with Meredith and Whitney (they still follow her on ig so that’s something…). Before the finale I had my suspicions that she was gonna be a Brandi 2.0 where she has to leave the show cause none of the women want to film with her anymore but I can’t imagine that the producers aren’t gonna try and make this work since she got such a good reception and gave them one of the best real housewives seasons in years.

Here’s to hoping Jen Shah returns for season 10 and we get the Monica vs Jen storyline

qfrWuBl.png

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Oh it’s looking Bad for Monica. Even if she’s a 1 and done deal she really left her mark as one of the most iconic housewives villains tbh. Like, the layers… The only way I could see this working out for her is if Mary returns with a snowflake and producers force Angie K to film with her (since Angie has absolutely no leverage). She probs won’t make up with Heather and Lisa but I can maybe see it working out with Meredith and Whitney (they still follow her on ig so that’s something…). Before the finale I had my suspicions that she was gonna be a Brandi 2.0 where she has to leave the show cause none of the women want to film with her anymore but I can’t imagine that the producers aren’t gonna try and make this work since she got such a good reception and gave them one of the best real housewives seasons in years.

Here’s to hoping Jen Shah returns for season 10 and we get the Monica vs Jen storyline

Monica really served as a villain, but she is severly deranged and it is scary how her stans keep excusing her behavior. Something ain't right with that girlie! The flashback of her telling Meredith she's never been to her store when they just showed security footage of her was so unsettling to me.

I just keep wondering what she could bring to the table next season. I have said it since the beginning that she has come in way too hot and fired all her ammo already.

And I don't know if she can still be seen as an entertaining housewife when she is, in essence, a fan in housewives cosplay. We know Bravo likes to fire housewives once they feel they are self-producing and inauthentic, and both of that applies to Monica.

It's also kind of giving me Alexis Bellino vibes where the network had to fire her despite her being (unintentionally) hilarious and entertaining - simply because the entire cast decided to ice her out. 

image.png