Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Most Streamed Artists of 2022 (USA)

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Is this accounting every streaming platform? I find the numbers kinda low considering Lana has been doing at least 10M daily for at least some months now... (just on Spotify)

I think it might just be the USA although it doesn't say.

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is this accounting every streaming platform? I find the numbers kinda low considering Lana has been doing at least 10M daily for at least some months now... (just on Spotify)

I think it is because on lana's spotify it says she's #80 worldwide

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Now where was that user who said "Taylor Swift still makes music?" 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

28 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’ve literally never heard of YoungBoy Never Broke. Guess I’m old now. :um2:

He's released about 6 albums this year (and every year) also had about 4 kids adding to the about 6 he already had before even though hes only like 22 :crai: one of his kids is with Floyd Mayweathers daughter(who shot the mother of one of his other kids lol). He is also on house arrest out on bail after running from the FBI in LA and leaving illegal guns in the car.

He is weirdly kind of blackballed as well from other "industry" rappers as someone affiliated with him killed King Von, King Von was signed to Lil Durk and Lil Durk already is close with all the big rappers Drake, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Future etc so Youngboy basically doesn't get to collab with anyone any more even though he never really did anyway - even rappers who once worked with him Kevin Gates(who tattoed Youngboys face on his arm), Moneybagg Yo and Boosie don't like him any more.

13 minutes ago, Barry said:

He's released about 6 albums this year (and every year) also had about 4 kids adding to the about 6 he already had before even though hes only like 22 :crai: one of his kids is with Floyd Mayweathers daughter(who shot the mother of one of his other kids lol). He is also on house arrest out on bail after running from the FBI in LA and leaving illegal guns in the car.

He is weirdly kind of blackballed as well from other "industry" rappers as someone affiliated with him killed King Von, King Von was signed to Lil Durk and Lil Durk already is close with all the big rappers Drake, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Future etc so Youngboy basically doesn't get to collab with anyone any more even though he never really did anyway - even rappers who once worked with him Kevin Gates(who tattoed Youngboys face on his arm), Moneybagg Yo and Boosie don't like him any more.

damn I knew he was a mess but not to that extent omg :deadbanana:

his part on tyler's song WUSYANAME is cool tho

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg