Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

If it was just confirmed that we are getting a second single i think lanaboards would be able to collectively calm down:crying5:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

If it was just confirmed that we are getting a second single i think lanaboards would be able to collectively calm down:crying5:

speak for yourself

Me logging on when my vinyl shows up on the 10th instead of the 24th

stan-twitter.gif

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Apple Music still shows March 10th. When Ellie delayed the album, it changed the following day. 

Did Elie announce her album being postponed on a Friday like Lana? Not much happens, on the weekend, when it comes to updates / websites / streaming for artists.

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

When Mike Dean is a coproducer on Taco Truck, foreshadowing his role on LDRX:oprah4:

Haha! 
If she ever works with Mike Dean again, she better let him loose, because even if WFWF is a beautiful song, I don’t think it showcases everything he can bring to a song at all. 

2 hours ago, WhitehotOcean said:

is jack voice actually bad? many people are hating on margaret because of him, can u explain me this?

personally, i don't mind his voice, and as another user already said - his voice is nice, but nothing too exciting or spectacular. i like the song they recorded together for jack's album in 2021, so if Margaret is similar to that track, i wont be disappointed by it at all! :agree:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i pray this album will revive AjayII:pray2:

i believe little monsters destroyed her little will to continue reacting to music after how she reacted to chromatica:noparty:

We will all look foolish when the masterpiece "Peppers" drops next week. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, BoDaToe said:

Just dropping in to remind y’all tomorrow (Monday) is MLK Jr. day here in the US so nothing will be updated/released then either.

But maybe "Peppers" is dedicated to Dr. King? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Let the claiming phase BEGIN!

I claim: Kintsugi, Grandfather, American Whore, Taco Truck & Fishtail

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I don’t even know if I want another single at this point, since the overwhelming opinion of the people who have heard the album is it’s an experience that should be enjoyed all at once

that said, I’d love some visuals for title track and an album trailer with a couple snippets just so we can get a better feel of what to expect 

"Don’t forget me"