Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

38 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

guys maybe if no one tells Apple Music about the delay we will still get it on March 10th in the most legal way possible

throwback to when literally iTunes leaked Father John Misty’s album 2 months early in 2018Β :rip:

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

How about instead of talking we start emailing stores and streaming services about the release dateΒ like the good old times:oprah:

and then we pretend one of us is lana and harass nikki for info againΒ :tommy:

3 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet... since it seems like the release date has been pushed back by 2wks. Is there speculation it's because Miley announced her new album on the 10th also, or because they are adding a boxset? I'm guessing the boxset had to be planned out well in advance for production reasons. Clearly the album is finished at this point. So the delay has to be for a reason πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

I’m starting to think that the shit tonΒ vinyls wouldn’t ready for March 10… 

As for the box set, from what we saw, it’s a standard black vinyl, so nothing new there for pressing, they just have to press a couple thousand more. If they plan on releasing it with the album though, they need to have preorders soon.Β 

53 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

February it is!Β 

Β 

Fingertips final "next single" prediction:

1. A&W

2. Candy Necklace

3. The GrantsΒ 

Β 

:oop2:

I could see the first two but The Grants, although it is said to be beautiful, seems to be a bit too Β« niche / precise in topic Β» and not very GP? Then again, we can’t say that Lana’s choice of singles has always been pristineΒ :thumb3:

slow news day huh?

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ~Β  Β Β fantasia-seductive.gifΒ ~

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is Kelly Mantle approved y’allΒ 

Β 

first she's so good on theΒ trixie & katya tour and now this.Β we have no choice but to stan i fear

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is Kelly Mantle approved y’allΒ 

Β 

OMG ICONIC :oprah4:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ