Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wait is FMWUPTT about lorde? :whoopi:

She said in an interview the song was about an artist who came out and criticised her music for not being good for young girls (exactly what Lorde did) but then ended up copying her style (lorde tease):deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Maybe the shade about Dua isn't from Lana but from Jack on their collab πŸ€”

Did she turn him down for work? myΒ guy can’t beΒ losing on cash from a top pop girlie

1 minute ago, pinkdiamond said:

What if Axl Rose Husband is the sampled track? BOZ has said that Lana remembers it and even mentioned how Methamphetamines turned into Old MoneyΒ :oopna:

that aint a big fan favorite at all… im betting for a released track

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

1 minute ago, pinkdiamond said:

What if Axl Rose Husband is the sampled track? BOZ has said that Lana remembers it and even mentioned how Methamphetamines turned into Old MoneyΒ :oopna:

You’re right but too right for a new accountΒ :pls:

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I really hope not because wasn’t she like 18 when it was releasedΒ :deadbanana:

dua is 27 tho

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yeah can someone post all of the new info from KΒ 

Β 

all the Kintsugi info - updated compilation:

Spoiler
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American Whore - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American Whore.
  • Sweet - Sweet is theΒ Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:Β  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interestingΒ in that aspectΒ but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature"Β is from 2015
  • track 16 link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging betweenΒ dark & berserk andΒ vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."

Β 

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

Β 

all the Kintsugi info - updated compilation:

Β  Reveal hidden contents
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American Whore - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American Whore.
  • Sweet - Sweet is theΒ Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:Β  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • The songs are richer and more interestingΒ in that aspectΒ but there's also a lot of samples
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature"Β is from 2015
  • track 16 link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging betweenΒ dark & berserk andΒ vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."

Β 

THANKS BESTIE

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Only the bridge, the song in general is ironic in response to the hate she got in the media.Β 

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I’ve always thought only certain lines like β€œMimicking me is a fuckingΒ bore” were about her.Β 

@kraljicabenzinske did he say something about Track 16 being over 6 minutes? Because I didn't catch that in the list, but I saw someone else post about it; just wanted to confirm

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, Fingertips said:

@kraljicabenzinske did he say something about Track 16 being over 6 minutes? Because I didn't catch that in the list, but I saw someone else post about it; just wanted to confirm

he didn't confirm, but someone found the code (since we got the aha-music code) and i think the duration is 5:53 if i remember correctly

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*