Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Apple Music has the song names in their database already, so that makes sense! (Unless you're talking about the Chemtrails era, because yes I remember us discovering Let Me Love You Like a Woman or Chemtrails through Apple Music as well!

yea when u search up a&w in spotify lmlylaw pops up

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Watercolor Pussy said:

Yes sorry, I was not clear and I edited my post. I meant during that era yes :gasp:

also, for me lana songs don’t come up when I search for a&w in spotify. 
please somebody prove me wrong! 

u need to put spaces 

1 minute ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Yes sorry, I was not clear and I edited my post. I meant during that era yes :gasp:

When I search A&W on spotify, Let Me Love You Like a Woman shows up and Lana's spotify page. 99% sure it's a false alarm, because Lana's page also showed up when I searched Peppers and Grandfather 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

lana shows up as an artist and then LMLYLAW shows up, then all of lana's main playlists for me!

edit: i don't think it means anything though, as when you search other song titles from the album lana also shows up for those

Edited by f1shtail
clarification

Just now, Fingertips said:

When I search A&W on spotify, Let Me Love You Like a Woman shows up and Lana's spotify page. 99% sure it's a false alarm, because Lana's page also showed up when I searched Peppers and Grandfather 

true! tommys profile also comes up with peppers, nothing for grandfather for me tho, probably just random

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

ohh when I look up A & W w spaces, hope is a dangerous thing comes up

I will say, Lana's major playlists only show up when I search A&W. No playlists or anything show up with Peppers or other songs. Maybe it's there waiting to be made public. :oic3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Omg I think it’s something. Cause it does not work for me so I think we are onto something:gasp:

Not even single lana related stuff pops up

1 minute ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Omg I think it’s something. Cause it does not work for me so I think we are onto something:gasp:

Not even single lana related stuff pops up

when I switch to my laptop nothing comes up but on my phone it does?

Just now, Harry Nilsson said:

Sometimes Lana shows up in the weirdest searches I do on Spotify, so I think it has no real significance, just the algorithm going mad. 

spotify will not be my streaming service until I’m dead 

F**k the algorithm 

41 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

wait why sry i wasn't active

Spoiler

kintsugi described it as beautifully nostalgic, soaring chorus 

and he said it reminded him of Religion

last.fm

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Every morning I wake up and thank god that WaterColorEyes is not on this album.

I’m so happy we don’t have any leftovers on this album. I definitely stand by and  think she needed to release Blue Banisters for herself, but yeah. It’s infinitely more exciting to have a clearer picture of what’s on her mind *now*. Happy to have all new music this time. 

I just can’t seem to pick songs that are going to be my favs! I do have a special spot for Sweet because it is being overlooked by literally everyone in the fandom but overall, I really don’t know what I will like or will not like and I kinda like that because I am gonna be listening to the album with a blank slate

8Qg234E.gif