Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the question about its relevance! :)  It really is intriguing, and I’m also curious how much of the sample will be retained with this in mind! I think we’re in for a treat:brows:

Of course! :heart:

I think it'll be a very interesting song for sure haha I'm definitely looking forward to that Fishtail Peppers Taco Truck x VB ending :creepna3:

It has to be this week. Neil wouldn't tease two times so close together if it was still far. 

When he started teasing the album he posted like once every other week but this time he posted 2 times almost in a row :judgingu3:

And if he's the one teasing it means new visuals cause the photoshoot is already out :creepna2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It has to be this week. Neil wouldn't tease two times so close together if it was still far. 

When he started teasing the album he posted like once every other week but this time he posted 2 times almost is a row :judgingu3:

he teased that flower for like a month :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

When did she scream that ? I feel so behind :bebe:

i think they’re talking about lana’s post on honeymoon where she was with the interscope team and she said to say a random word and she scream american whore 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

he teased that flower for like a month :bebe:

In retrospect, we really made the most of those flower pictures! We took a crumb and held a feast (sort of!):true: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

y'all we lost, lana's website literally says "campaign" in the url, i think it's just the rollout nothing special. there is no album campaign it's just what we have rn :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

2 days for my releasecf41a6cfb18842d7a49c8fefff75ec08ase 

NOT YOU HAVING MY USERNAME BUT MISSPELLED I-

3da2941d2b6e5249f73bed9bd44fdbf3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

y'all we lost, lana's website literally says "campaign" in the url, i think it's just the rollout nothing special. there is no album campaign it's just what we have rn :toofloppy:

On lanadelrey.com ? On my end it doesn’t have “campaign” in the url 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

On lanadelrey.com ? On my end it doesn’t have “campaign” in the url 

yeah, that's where i noticed it. i guess the most logical thing is they're calling the entire rollout a campaign, so from the time things were announced throughout the entire era cycle lol

i was being silly tbh (but the word actually in there for me https://shoplanadelrey.com/?utm_source=Original&utm_campaign=LanaDelRey20221129&utm_medium=original&utm_referrer=direct&utm_board=lana-del-rey-8031&utm_country=GB&utm_linkurl=lanadelrey.lnk.to%2Foceanblvd )

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

yeah, that's where i noticed it. i guess the most logical thing is they're calling the entire rollout a campaign, so from the time things were announced throughout the entire era cycle lol

i was being silly tbh (but the word actually in there for me https://shoplanadelrey.com/?utm_source=Original&utm_campaign=LanaDelRey20221129&utm_medium=original&utm_referrer=direct&utm_board=lana-del-rey-8031&utm_country=GB&utm_linkurl=lanadelrey.lnk.to%2Foceanblvd )

I wasn’t on the shop part I think. Idk but I see it know LOL

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

utm_campaign is Shopify / Google analytics related keyword, totally unrelated to what Ed said.