Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Neil's twitter :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I’m tired. 

So tired.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what are the chances of the next single being grandpa and not aw? like do we have an actual reason to believe A&W next? the neil pictures literally fit the descriptions boz, kintsugi and riopy gave about grandfather

and also for giving me Margaret

im on my last string.. PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A DATE FOR THE SINGLE... A CONFIRMED ONE... NOT "FEB 1ST" NOT 'FEB 3' OR 'FEB 13"

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FAKE GIRLS :paris:
:cryney2:

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker: