Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Hi gals, home from wage slaving, just listened for the first time w/ headphones & in total peace

my personal initial thoughts noone asked for incoming:

its def giving this mix of lizzy unreleased/uv demos but also a lil watercolor eyes / black bathing suit esque to me ... lighter lyrically for sure but i think it works for this song.

transcending a lot at the "say I live in Rosemead, really, I'm at the Ramada - It doesn't really matter, doesn't really, really matter" part 

the way she sings the Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff bit is strongly reminiscent of Coconut... IYKYK... no wonder she giggled so hard after telling the Hola TV girl it's her fave song.

i like that the homage carried onto into this track, even if only subtly. 

im glad it wasn't split into two diff tracks

thats all for now, gotta listen some more:really:

This is fully Lizzy grown up and I love it. I personally like how different and unique all the music from the Lizzy era is so hearing it done PROFESSIONALLY is so good 

Just now, your dealer said:

6:44 is absolutely INSANE. It went so hard I felt it in my past life. :trisha:

I claim this part of the song :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

also loving her transition from asking "will you still love me when im no longer young and beautiful?"

to  asking "Did you know a singer can still be, looking like a side piece at thirty-three?" :lolliney:

Spoiler

not saying i think 30+ is old btw before someone gets at my neck, hell i dont even think 50 is "old", but we all know what society & especially men think old is for a woman...

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

the whole song is a serve, but who else prefers the first half? 

seeing people online be like "i start the song at the trap part" and i'm like :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

Yes, I much prefer the American Whore section, but I love both :trisha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is her most "Lizzy Grant" post AKA Lizzy Grant song for sure.

Listening to Ocean Blvd and A&W back to back... why does Ocean Blvd feel even richer now? We're really witnessing a true masterpiece, aren't we :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Listening to Ocean Blvd and A&W back to back... why does Ocean Blvd feel even richer now? We're really witnessing a true masterpiece, aren't we :bebe:

Now i wish the album was a suprise release and we would hear it all at once and die:eartha2:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Now i wish the album was a suprise release and we would hear it all at once and die:eartha2:

Honestly, same :bebe: like, that would be THEE experience! 

I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the urge to download the album when it leaks... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: