Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I would love an unreleased album but last month I re-organized my entire Lana unreleased on Apple Music so it would be so annoying to have to re-organize and get rid of a bunch😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I would love an unreleased album but last month I re-organized my entire Lana unreleased on Apple Music so it would be so annoying to have to re-organize and get rid of a bunch😭

get rid????

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

They deleted their account and fled the internet they arent coming back :bebe: 

what did they do :LMAO

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

If the surprise isn’t music related and BOZ says that no one’s guessed it yet, so presumably not a tour either, could it be some sort of documentary on LDR or something like that? That’s the only other thing I can think of that might warrant that type of response lol. Plus wasn’t there was a rumor that went around a little while ago that one was in the works?

Just now, lvrdve said:

If the surprise isn’t new music related and BOZ says that no one’s guessed it yet, so presumably not a tour either, could it be some sort of documentary on LDR or something like that? That’s the only other thing I can think of that might warrant that type of response lol. Plus wasn’t there was a rumor that went around a little while ago that one was in the works?

lana doesnt strike me as one to do a docu she would rather sing about it or do poetry methinks

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Yeah but what if she reworks everything and you now have demos of all the unreleased :brows:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

The Grants is an interesting choice of a single. I might prefer it as an introductory album track because it exudes a similar feeling/effect to the title track.

That said, it is one of her most “heavenly” tracks. It’s veering on a straight gospel song with how spiritual it is, like I’ve been saying, and I think it could appeal to the GP as much as it appeals to us. It’s just an interesting pivot after A&W, when there’s more to explore sonically on the album outside of that opening 4 track suite.

Then again, we all know Lana, and she tends to push/focus on the first ~4 songs on her tracklists, so this is not a surprise!

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

me clowning after 2 dates with a new boy

I've seen you spilling only once since I'm on this site and it was when A&W was gonna be released:pls:

blink twice if TAP is holding you hostage:sideeye:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

ok ok i always talk shit about ben bc he always seems to not care about lana and her work (delays etc, idk anyone else that has to deal with so many push backs) but is he actually good dfdsklfjsdflak idk ,,

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I've seen you spilling only once since I'm on this site and it was when A&W was gonna be released:pls:

blink twice if TAP is holding you hostage:sideeye:

December 30, 2020

the white dress acronym? the triple single announcement? you should have opened your eyes bestie :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, Big Star said:

yeah isn't rosemead supposed to come back today?

If he comes back, I hope he leaks the entire shit. If he doesn’t, well, he can stay in jail 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, The Grants said:

dont u dare to speak hoe 

girl what i did do! i am just minding my business while bozo is riling you all up... don't take it out on the one bitch who always had ur back <3 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

December 30, 2020

the white dress acronym? the triple single announcement? you should have opened your eyes bestie :oprah3:

Maybe I have a bad memory and didn't know it. To be honest, I only found out this year that you were an insider.:sideeye:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey