Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

agree ab BUS... Whats makes Kintsugi so boring? (sorry if u already said it) 

Spoiler

the melody doesn't develop at all. even fingertips being a poem recital takes its melody into different places whereas kintsugi starts and goes for 6 and a half minutes and you are like... is it over yet?

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

Idk if this was aimed at me but I was meaning more on the auto tune hazy feeling as opposed to actual sound :bebe:

Spoiler

I was speaking in broad terms bestie :krylie:

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

I hope all of you 'Lana became boring and uninspired' people are gagging right now :makeup:

This is so fresh, so good, so funny :krylie: 

She ain't got that Visionary Award for nothing!!!!!

please, watch them all assing up, bowing down and praising Ocean Blvd is the timeless legacy 5 or 10 years later

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, 111 said:

Hide contents

the melody doesn't develop at all. even fingertips being a poem recital takes its melody into different places whereas kintsugi starts and goes for 6 and a half minutes and you are like... is it over yet?

is she the only scrap on the album please say yes

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:
  Hide contents

you guys peppers really isn’t hitting for me and idk why :krylie: i think its that bomp bomp bomp sound and the quality 

Spoiler

You just gotta get your hands on someones knees like Angelina Jolie and do a fat cris cross in the back someWHERE! :grinds:

Spoiler

I expected more, the production is a little messy and silly but ok? Angelina jolie lmao

peppers

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

well, 9 days left and it's only a week, i'm no longer craving for HQ leaks or snippets no more. This is it.

I'm so happy that i was able to hold myself back even tho i was to tempted to listen to the LQ leaks, for me, Sweet & Fingertips are sort of other promo singles so i believe this wont ruin my first album experience

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:
  Hide contents

you guys peppers really isn’t hitting for me and idk why :krylie: i think its that bomp bomp bomp sound and the quality 

Spoiler

same, I hope the HQ version is much better