Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, anwdelrey said:

NFR sold really well it just didn’t hit #1 because some huge artists released that week as well.

LFL sold 108k.

NFR sold 105k.

Chemtrails solder 75k.

Blue Banisters 33k.

oh thats close. what was her top album in terms of physical  sales? assuming sales are going to be US only so will prob be biased

1 minute ago, DLT said:

LFL had everybody hyped and ready, all the magazines and publicity... awww good times lol.

i have all the mags :trisha: god i miss that

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

Norman was #3. I think this album could debut at #3 or #2.

#2 would be amazing, very interested to see what the actual sales equate to.

Just now, lanitataco said:

oh thats close. what was her top album in terms of physical  sales? assuming sales are going to be US only so will prob be biased

In recent years, Chemtrails did really well in pure sales. I think 60k pure, 15k from streaming.

In recent years, Chemtrails did really well in pure sales. I think 60k pure, 15k from streaming.

60k seems low but im sure streaming is like 95% the market now. what considers a sale from streaming?

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

NFR sold nearly as well as LFL it was just that release week I think Tool or some big band released an album.

Yeah, saw you post the #'s. I just knew NFR wasn't #1. There was something in the air in 2017 though, even if less sales the energy from the release was palpable. Maybe that was just because I was on vacation when LFL came out but we had a lot more interviews mag shoots, etc etc lol. NFR release was very good too. It is always interesting how looking back you correlate album releases with different life events/times of your life. That is a side note not specific to the topic at hand though lol.

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

NFR sold really well it just didn’t hit #1 because some huge artists released that week as well.

UV sold 182k.

HM sold 115k.
LFL sold 108k.

NFR sold 105k.

Chemtrails sold 75k.

Blue Banisters 33k.

Poor blue lol, we still stan though.

Who's her main competition for release? Morgan, Miley... Isn't there a Kpop band and or singers releasing too?

1 minute ago, DLT said:

Yeah, saw you post the #'s. I just knew NFR wasn't #1. There was something in the air in 2017 though, even if less sales the energy from the release was palpable. Maybe that was just because I was on vacation when LFL came out but we had a lot more interviews mag shoots, etc etc lol. NFR release was very good too. It is always interesting how looking back you correlate album releases with different life events/times of your life. That is a side note not specific to the topic at hand though lol.

No I feel you completely! LFL was truly an era, she definitely put effort into promoting that album and it was a super fun time to be a part of the fandom.

NFR promo was on theme with the album, cute but she didn’t promote it hard.

Cocc/bb was a terrible time to be a fan imo, eras filled with controversy (self inflicted at times) and bad press 😭 hoping we have a fun week lined up for Tunnel, but I doubt it.

I think the last time I clicked on this page, we were on Page 800. This is crazy! Anyways, I love that this is going to be an Aries album. 

I'm so excited :') I think I'm going to check some of the last pages

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

No I feel you completely! LFL was truly an era, she definitely put effort into promoting that album and it was a super fun time to be a part of the fandom.

Cocc/bb was a terrible time to be a fan imo, eras filled with controversy (self inflicted at times) and bad press 😭 hoping we have a fun week lined up for Tunnel, but I doubt it.

last time we had a proper tour too :trisha:

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Yes exactly lol! LFL and Honeymoon will always hold a special place in my heart. Gives me those good feels. Glad we made it through the COCC/BB trenches. I think we are in store for a refreshing release here. While she may not be promoting like she used to it definitely is still something very special. The energy has shifted and again you can feel the anticipation. I almost wish it would have been a summer release though. It just has that vibe to me lol.

4 minutes ago, DLT said:

Who's her main competition for release? Morgan, Miley... Isn't there a Kpop band and or singers releasing too?

Just Morgan and Luke Combs, Miley and TWICE highkey bombed :lmao:

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just came back after two hours and no CN?

yall are really pissing me off :brandy:

Get your fucking ass up and rip the song

It seems like nobody wants to rip songs these days

Just now, Peppers said:

Just Morgan, the other two highkey bombed :lmao:

so its going to be the straights vs gays next week

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just came back after two hours and no CN?

yall are really pissing me off :brandy:

I don't know why people who have the vinyl don't leak it :cryney2: