Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Peppers said:

Just Morgan, the other two highkey bombed :lmao:

I knew Miley's debut was less than what was expected. Ugh Morgan, mess lol. I really don't follow or listen to Kpop but I know their fanbases can be crazy lol. I thought maybe there was a solo album coming out from a member of a main group or something. 

LMAO I called Sunrise and asked it they have Lana's new album and he was like "how new?" so I said brand new, then he checks the system and he's like it says we have 7 copies but I haven't seen it, what does it look like? I explain, then he keeps looking, and he's like oh ya we do have it I found it, so I was like great I'll come now, and he's like oh wait we have it but it's not on the shelves it says it comes out March 24th :toofunny:

Just now, DLT said:

I knew Miley's debut was less than what was expected. Ugh Morgan, mess lol. I really don't follow or listen to Kpop but I know their fanbases can be crazy lol. I thought maybe there was a solo album coming out from a member of a main group or something. 

is mileys album flopping or what cuz i thought it was doing good

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

i dont really think kpop is as massive in the usa as much as social media makes it out to be i feel like their age group is younger than a majority of the music market

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

flowers is still doing well, the rest of the album kinda just did moderately

i think people are calling it a flop because of the success of flowers

Just now, Ultraviolencez said:

From the little I picked up on it seems like it didn't sale as much as was anticipated in its first week. So I think it may be less of a concern than what was once thought. That said could still generate enough to block Lana maybe. 

Morgan will definitely be the one to block #1 though from the little bit I have seen about his sales, he is doing massive #'s even if they are less than what was originally projected.

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

i dont really think kpop is as massive in the usa as much as social media makes it out to be i feel like their age group is younger that a majority of the music market

Good deal, always seemed like maybe they do well here. Hopefully we can snag #2 then lol!

3 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

I don't know why people who have the vinyl don't leak it :cryney2:

5 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Get your fucking ass up and rip the song

It seems like nobody wants to rip songs these days

cause like a wise @The Grants said, everyone wants a Kintsugi moment or whatever...

4 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

LFL & UV - #1

BTD, HM, COCC, DYKTIATUOB- #2

NFR - #3

BB - #8 💀

That looks nice! Minus the long ass acronym lol. Maybe DYK would have been better.

3 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:
  Hide contents

Mmmmmm sitting here rubbing my ASS. I’m so THICK! Mmmmmm ouuuu nobody could compete with a curvy queen like me ohhhh fuck!

Is this what Judah Smith says in his interlude?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

pretty sure cocc sold more than plastic hearts (miley’s last album) but bare in mind physical copies weren’t shipping for miley’s album 

i feel like ocean blvd is gonna debut with around 80-90K album units, higher than cocc and bb because of how popular she is right now but i don’t think it’s gonna debut with 110K + 

1 minute ago, DLT said:

That looks nice! Minus the long ass acronym lol. Maybe DYK would have been better.

LOL i like the edit