Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

When will y’all realize that album sales are what allow her to land the cover of Interview, to headline festivals, for her label to give her the freedom that she currently has.

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

I quite honestly think Paris, Texas might be in my top 10 favorite Lana songs ever... I'm just mesmerized by the production, the lyrics (simple yet beautiful) and her vocals/singing style. Anyone else feel the same?

Spoiler

Yes, the taste! The song is otherwordly and for sure in my top 5 of the album. The cheeky whisper "Texas" made me laugh. On the other hand, I can't quite get into Margaret :rip:

Happy as the moonshine

Just now, anwdelrey said:

When will y’all realize that album sales are what allow her to land the cover of Interview, to headline festivals, for her label to give her the freedom that she currently has.

yass

shes cheap too when it comes to tours and merch compared to some people that im fine sparing the $50 its like a donation but a gift back :wub:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, summer bummer said:

if this happens with mine i swear… do u live in the uk

nah, the US lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, George Parasol said:

You can support an artist without buying 100 vinyls and CDs and without obsessing over it.

blame capitalism babe not us were just supporting an artist

2 minutes ago, George Parasol said:

You can support an artist without buying 100 vinyls and CDs and without obsessing over it.

You seem new to the Lana fandom :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

What we’re not gonna do is treat Fingertips like it isn’t anything less than a game-changer. 

The way I knew that I'm not in a healthy phase of my life when I slept with fingertips on loop ; It's MAGICAL 

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

oh… i don’t think lana will be guaranteed a UK number one tbh, aren’t Pink Floyd reissuing something 

i dont usually keep up with numbers but what album was her last billboard #1?