Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Actually The grants and A&W are higher in his ranking of the album than any song on the 9-12 songs except  Grandfrather! 

it's just his best run of songs are the 9-12 ones.

did boz post a ranking? id love to see

giphy.gif

Inb4 the copies they sell early are the ones without the RIOPY credit... 

Spoiler

With probably some early mixes, as well :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMG here we fucking go gorls ushering the start of best month of the year with a fresh album l34k let’s gooo

The album is the main course, but we could use some Dark City as an appetizer :ma:

if this album is to leak via physical copy i feel like it will probably come out of Europe; almost all of the US independent record stores operate under the same system (Record Store Day) which is why so many of the indie record store websites across the country look the exact same, and that system is updated with the 3/24 date. seems like EU/UK record stores operate more independently so it’s more likely that an individual store’s system never updated with the new release date

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

i thought kintsugi sent it in here :facepalm: maybe im wrong tho

Oh, yeah... He shared it on Jan 6th

7 minutes ago, DNC said:

Im scared to click this, is it the song?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

please i was putting snippets in ahamusic and checking all the links and "Taco Truck x VB" randomly popped up and i was SO scared:flop: but its just the kintsugi link that now shows the track name instead im sorry:eek3:

1 minute ago, DNC said:

please i was putting snippets in ahamusic and checking all the links and "Taco Truck x VB" randomly popped up and i was SO scared:flop: but its just the kintsugi link that now shows the track name instead i guess?

wait what snippet did u play to get taco truck? cuz we dont have a snippet of that yet

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Yes it appeared as Track 16 back then but now it is appearing as Taco Truck x VB

The link is the same as what @Kintsugi shared

So what does that mean then? Just that the names are in the aha music database now?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・