Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

yesterday a user here went to JB-Hi Fi and asked if they had any Lana, and the employee said that Ocean Blvd stock was supposed to come in last week (2 weeks ago now that it’s Sunday), but the shipment was delayed and it’s now coming in next (now this) week, so it seems like the physicals will be in possession of retailers on the 10th

On 2/24/2023 at 7:40 PM, plastiscguy said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYAvjR6m/

Some store (probably this one) is definitely selling the album on March 10th :pout:

On 2/24/2023 at 9:12 PM, renaissance said:

This is JB Hi-Fi, Australia’s biggest music retailer. I worked there for 5 years and I can tell you the album is DEFINITELY not being released by them on March 10. This would have been an old pre order slick they never changed out (because head office is lazy and doesn’t replace stuff like that) but being such a big retailer they have t o follow strict embargos much like the likes of Target in the US and the register will literally not even let you put something through before its official release date in accordance with the notices the labels send out

:bebe: uhm... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

yesterday a user here went to JB-Hi Fi and asked if they had any Lana, and the employee said that Ocean Blvd stock was supposed to come in last week (2 weeks ago now that it’s Sunday), but the shipment was delayed and it’s now coming in next (now this) week, so it seems like the physicals will be in possession of retailers on the 10th

Wait so then why in the world did she change her release date? Was it really bc of Miley? I assumed stocking was the issue, and why it was pushed back by 2 weeks. But if everything really was ready to go on the 10th...

Also, I feel like she had to have known before the public that Miley was releasing on the 10th. Taylor Swift basically leaked the date of Adele's 30 release date when she changed the release of Red TV from the 19th to the 12th--before Adele had even announced anything herself. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

Wait so then why in the world did she change her release date? Was it really bc of Miley? I assumed stocking was the issue, and why it was pushed back by 2 weeks. But if everything really was ready to go on the 10th...

Also, I feel like she had to have known before the public that Miley was releasing on the 10th. Taylor Swift basically leaked the date of Adele's 30 release date when she changed the release of Red TV from the 19th to the 12th--before Adele had even announced anything herself. 

honestly if retailers really are getting their stock this soon, i think the release date was changed just to be safe. maybe the estimate was originally earlier, and then that estimate was extended so they pushed the album back to be positive vinyl would be ready for release day. but the production was done by its original time anyway

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Did Lana's date change after Flowers went viral? Because being completely realistic, it's not like Miley was a huge threat before (in physical sales) :eartha2:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

honestly if retailers really are getting their stock this soon, i think the release date was changed just to be safe. maybe the estimate was originally earlier, and then that estimate was extended so they pushed the album back to be positive vinyl would be ready for release day. but the production was done by its original time anyway

If that's the case, they better "surprise" drop it on the 10th, because that's literally 14 days with the album getting zero streams :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lol it is absolutely real that at least one random music shop will get it early... and yeah leaks don't affect sales the way they used to.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Lol it is absolutely real that at least one random music shop will get it early... and yeah leaks don't affect sales the way they used to.

right like nfr and chem leaked like two weeks before and still did well

Also jus because they THINK they’re getting it next week doesn’t mean they’re getting it. They were supposed to get it last week but it was delayed. That could happen again.

Spoiler

But also maybe not and maybe a leak is imminent :toofloppy:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Those who know me here recognize that my intuition with Lana has not failed (lyrics from the title track, white dress title before she even mentioned it, A&W as second single, etc.)… I consulted the toilet water once again and can confidently say we will have the album by March 10th… a day or two before perhaps :oic2: 

I've decided not to listen to the album if it leaks, but reading everyones thoughts and opinions on it will be just as exciting so i look forward to that if it does actually leak. There's something so gratifying about waiting for an intended date, like waiting for christmas day. Or waking up and seeing the album on Spotify for the first time. So for that reason i'm sticking with March 24th, we're so close now :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I really hope we at least get an album trailer

Album trailer = TikTok performance + delete 

MV=  TikTok performance + delete 
    Live stream= TikTok performance + delete 
:grinds:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I've decided not to listen to the album if it leaks, but reading everyones thoughts and opinions on it will be just as exciting so i look forward to that if it does actually leak. There's something so gratifying about waiting for an intended date, like waiting for christmas day. Or waking up and seeing the album on Spotify for the first time. So for that reason i'm sticking with March 24th, we're so close now :trisha:

I’ll probably will :blush: , cuz March 24 is Ramadan’s first day :oprah2: it’s a religious fasting month :hillary:

52 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

About to get a job at Target just so I can steal a cd from the back on the 10th and then quit:sass:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I’ll probably will :blush: , cuz March 24 is Ramadan’s first day :oprah2: it’s a religious fasting month :hillary:

I’ll join you. Let’s have the party before and support our lovelies after…

30 minutes ago, Mer said:

We've seen Lana's preordered physicals get pushed out further than the release date, though, so maybe that was it. Maybe they had enough made for stores and not preorders yet? My Amazon preorder is coming in April 3-4. But that wouldn't explain why there were new preorders available on Amazon and her website for the vinyls in the last two weeks, unless maybe they rose production in the last couple weeks?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm intending to do that too, but I know myself I'm WEAAK when it comes to lana!!! 

I'll try anyway 

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is interesting that BOZ likes 9-12 the best because usually with Lana albums, all the best songs are at the beginning (Usually track 1-6), but I think that this album could be different and have the best songs at the end 

Actually The grants and A&W are higher in his ranking of the album than any song on the 9-12 songs except  Grandfrather! 

it's just his best run of songs are the 9-12 ones.