Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

29 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

hope the surprise is a cult compound called Ocean Blvd. I've trying to figure out what other 9 to 5 job she could want like she mentioned a few times. We know her living legend was a real estate agent, and charlie is doing real estate supposedly. what if she made like a Dollywood, but obviously cooler. she posted that documentary of the beach compound last year and i really think she would do something like that, like a conscious community you could visit for psychic readings, surf lessons, and recording music... open mic beachside coffee shop hangout all night for beat poetry ... heaven 

Omg.. a dream

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

has something happened?

someone wanted to sell dyttatuob picture disc on OLX, polish reselling site, but its been taken down

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

someone wanted to sell dyttatuob picture disc on OLX, polish reselling site, but its been taken down

picture disc? like the cd?

I am listening over and over to I Wanted To Leave by SYML. I cannot wait to see how it's going to sound like with Lana's gorgeous voice... I think Paris, Texas is going to be my fav from Ocean Blvd.  

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Spoiler

Oh my god Sweet is so fucking good too I am so feeling the vibe of this era it’s so jazzy late night but like sultry but then it’s bluesy and then it’s dark and smokey and then muddy Omg.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Spoiler

Just listened to the Candy Necklace snippet from months ago, there’s no way it’s not gonna be a collapse. There’s something up with the insiders not telling us anything about it. It’s gotta be a masterpiece 

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:
  Hide contents

MY PASTOR SAAAAYYAYAYAYAAIDDD

tumblr_n3qi4rPL1i1s9ab4to1_250.gif

Spoiler

ROSEEEMEEEAAD EXCLUUUSIVE BABYYY :crying5: 

...oh not this song, sorry

I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My pastor told me

When you leave all you take

is your memories

So I’m gonna take mine of you with me…

Oh she’s absolutely taking all those grammys Omfg this is beautiful 

I think Lana will receive at least two nominations for this album. I know it's more like scammies, but she really deserves her flowers and more recognition. I still think about Billboard Women In Music and how happy she was while receiveing her visionary award. "I feel like being happy is the ultimate goal, so I did it!" :crying5:

1 minute ago, racecar said:

I think Lana will receive at least two nominations for this album. I know it's more like scammies, but she really deserves her flowers and more recognition. I still think about Billboard Women In Music and how happy she was while receiveing her visionary award. "I feel like being happy is the ultimate goal, so I did it!" :crying5:

DYKTTATUOB is so Grammy coded. Like look at that album cover and tell me you cant see it on a screen saying : Winner of Album of The Year. You cant. 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif