Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I can't believe that you guys are mad at BOZ just because he didn't want to fuck lana's surprise up:pls:

If he hadn't said that, the only thing we would be looking forward to would be the tuesday interview with the grants as a single, now we know that something else is coming that day :raven:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I can't believe that you guys are mad at BOZ just because he didn't want to fuck lana's surprise up:pls:

If he hadn't said that, the only thing we would be looking forward to would be the tuesday interview with the grants as a single, now we know that something else is coming that day :raven:

But didn't he already spoil the surprise by saying a surprise was coming :hide:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

he had the option of not saying anything but he did it to get attention.

giphy.gif

Just now, Im a ghost now said:

But didn't he already spoil the surprise by saying a surprise was coming :hide:

tbh if only Lana said it we probably wouldn’t even believe her

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

At this point, I don't understand why he even told us about the surprise