Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Peppers is giving but the lyrics got me hella confused lmao

it’s giving that feeling you have after having like ten shots and you’re with your friends tryna party

the surf pop outro is cute too

Some thoughts that stuck with me after listening to The Grant's:

Finding and exploring my identity have always been priority, not through the broken family, the rotten roots but through focus insight and clarity about what i will or will not give my energy, mind and body to.

The only foundation i had was of exploring the thought of an identity through over coming years of experiencing chronic pain, bullying, alienation, and cult like religion

Not being able to have that experience of exploring the thought of an identity through family and heritage I wanted no part of, took things, many things away from me.

Not only did my only sense of foundation come from isolation but it's where I also found I could build myself back up through focus insight

I want to create a new family "karmic lineage" not with broken and rotten roots but roots that we can be proud of, roots that bear fruit of my own eager awareness

Edited by drippingbeaches
Spelling

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Just now, lanitataco said:

okay someone without a hearing deficit please write these lyrics up

Spoiler

(Chorus: Tommy Genesis and Lana Del Rey - Together = Bold) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Verse 1) Me and my boyfriend listen to the Chilli Peppers We write hit songs without trying like all the time, all the time I take off all my clothes, dance naked for the neighbors I’m like “fuck it”, gonna give a show, I open up the blinds (Pre-Chorus) I threw caution to the wind, get onto the bike, take a minute to yourself Skinny dip in my mind I’m in love, I’m in love Got a knife in my jacket, honey on the vine Baby I’ll bring the coffee if you bring the wine I’m in love, I’m in love (Chorus: Tommy Genesis and Lana Del Rey) (Cause I’m in love) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Verse 2) I sit upskirt, I don't have much to lose I’ve got a truck, I take it for a midnight thrill Or a midnight drive, yeah My boyfriend tested positive for Covid It don’t matter, we’ve been kissing so whatever He has, I have, I can’t cry (Pre-Chorus) I threw caution to the wind, get onto the bike, take a minute for myself Skinny dip in my mind I’m in love, I’m in love (Chorus: Tommy Genesis and Lana Del Rey - Together = Bold) (I’m in love) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Spoken: I don’t know maybe we should do something like..like merge this song..??..You know that song..Wipeout, Yeah..Dance type of song..Like merge this song..Where its like..You know that type of song..?..Like that, Like that) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo-doo) (Wipeout) (Like that!) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie (Do-do-do-do-doo-doo) Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Uh-huh) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Ha!) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Ha!) Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie Hands on your knees, Angelina Jolie Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere (Ha!)

courtesy of floridaqilos

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

NOT listening :beyonce: No LQ shit for me

is it an actual leak or just someone filtering the original tagged version?

legit just sounds like it was recorded off a $80 vinyl player from UO

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

no this song is an instant hit sorry if you guys are boring and dont get it 

literally... the ending when it transforms into like a whole nother song :hair: