Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Or maybe i just like the mess as a lfl stan:true: but mess>>>>album sounding like 1 long song

LFL is a great album, more like a mixtape than an album but it’s still way better than some songs on tunnel idk gurl let’s see in a week 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Or maybe i just like the mess as a lfl stan:true: but mess>>>>album sounding like 1 long song

Spoiler

It is her most diverse album besides LFL. I feel like it works better here though cause songs are more complex and lyrics tie everything together.

11 minutes ago, proudmom said:
  Hide contents

would you say taco truck and vb go well together? like does the transition make sense or do the two parts feel like to completely different songs(vibes) mashed together?

Spoiler

It goes from a cute guitar vibe’y song to a random ass GarageBand Venice bitch demo literally like something SoundCloud fan would make to make a bad LFL version of Venice bitch 

Just now, summer bummer said:

i’m nervous now. 

don’t be it’s amazing some people will never be happy with anything she releases :kiss:

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:
  Hide contents

It goes from a cute guitar vibe’y song to a random ass GarageBand Venice bitch demo literally like something SoundCloud fan would make to make a bad LFL version of Venice bitch 

:noparty:

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this is such a bad take lmfao

image.png

Just now, venicebitch said:

Well i hope it is! I want to completely change my mind next Friday and love it like you do :hooker:

ok positive attitude :wub:

I love how everyone was saying aoty after listening to 5 sec lq snippets and now that the album leaked everyone's disappointed for some reason :toofloppy: still waiting for cn to listen to the album and it's killing me :crai:

23 minutes ago, proudmom said:
  Hide contents

would you say taco truck and vb go well together? like does the transition make sense or do the two parts feel like to completely different songs(vibes) mashed together?

Spoiler

it’s great but to me personally I don’t feel like they fit together. I was hoping the VB part would be kinda mixed into the whole song but it’s kinda like just taco truck stand-alone and then followed by a hot VB demo. still so good tho!

Spoiler

I can definitively say Grants and Margaret are probably my least favorites. They're not bad but just don't hit for me like the other tracks.

Edited by DLT
Giving Paris her flowers back lol.

2 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

I love how everyone was saying aoty after listening to 5 sec lq snippets and now that the album leaked everyone's disappointed for some reason :toofloppy: still waiting for cn to listen to the album and it's killing me :crai:

still aoty :kiss3:

3 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

Leakers knew what they were doing with posting the best parts:toofunny: